The FB Faithful are at it again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: The FB Faithful are at it again
That's one of the ones I got, along with some others...must be the newest thing.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Frusty

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
Richard Dawkins

"Do not pray in my school, and I will not think in your church."
23-04-2012, 07:46 PM
(23-04-2012 08:04 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Good grief...in the last few days I have someone posting PHOTOS...yes photos of Jesus.

Frusty

Funny thing, he looks different in each one. A master of disguise? Consider
And he's always a 6 feet tall caucasian with long light brown hair, blue eyes, and a six pack. Assuming a person named Jesus did exist I suppose the fact that he would be a short olive skinned guy with short black hair and brown eyes doesn't fit what they want.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
23-04-2012, 08:51 PM
The other day a girl i know posted "You are God's project and God never fails". I thought about mentioning all the bad shit that happens like starvation, disease, murders, rape, natural disasters, children born with deformities and a billion other things but I figured that would be raining on her parade. I guess god meant for these to happen right? *FACEPALM*

When it comes to god and never failing they always seem to forget the world isn't all fluffy bunnies and red roses. Why does it always have to be the "non-believer" that has to point this shit out to them LOL.

[Image: 953f5371378ea4c10ed6e266971c2df6.jpg]

Justin
24-04-2012, 06:01 PM
I love the ones that say things like: Repost this and God will answer your prayers tonight. "Like" this and a miracle will happen to you in the next 24 hours. Share this and you will receive a divine word from Jesus in your sleep.

I desperately want to write back two days later and ask all those that obeyed to update us on what prayer was answered, what miracle did they see, or what divine word they heard.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
25-04-2012, 12:33 AM
(24-04-2012 06:01 PM)free2011 Wrote:  I love the ones that say things like: Repost this and God will answer your prayers tonight. "Like" this and a miracle will happen to you in the next 24 hours. Share this and you will receive a divine word from Jesus in your sleep.

I desperately want to write back two days later and ask all those that obeyed to update us on what prayer was answered, what miracle did they see, or what divine word they heard.
It's more ... share this and you will validate me. The prayer answered is that someone is gonna be dumb enough to share it.

My mum's friend who is also FB friends with me does this all the time. She finds some really poisonous ones though Sad

"If you like this post, copy this as your status for just one minute. I'll be watching to see who actually does cherish family and friendship"

I mean what? So if I don't copy and paste I'm some kind of evil bastard who just happens to be your FB friend? And you're really that insecure that you'd keep an eye on friends' status updates to see who's listening to you? I keep wanting to post sarcastic comments in response...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
25-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Every time I see a facebook topic, I am reminded I belong to a species of pathetic wankers. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post