The Fashion Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-06-2017, 01:58 PM
RE: The Fashion Thread
(21-06-2017 01:39 PM)Emma Wrote:  I really like the style of that last pic, Jenny! I would totally wear that! Typically I wear jeans, but sometimes I wear dresses, too. I don't feel comfortable in something really skimpy, though. I don't think I could work that first dress, and I don't know about the second dress. But they are both super pretty! And the hobo outfit looks sooo comfy and cute!

I don't like over the top sexy, but I like a little sexy. I'd totally wear that sundress with the back in the second pic, but that's because it's a long sun dress. I wouldn't typically do skimpy top and skimpy bottom because I actually think it looks a little sexier to have one area semi-exposed and one area covered. Anyway, that's what Heidi Klum suggests on Project Runway Wink Tongue

Also, for anyone interested--the Outlander scene where Jamie takes Claire out of that dress is Drooling

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 01:59 PM
(21-06-2017 01:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 01:48 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Boonie because... Just because.
[Image: propper-tactical-boonie-olive-f551950330.jpg]

Potomac field gear tight fit t-shirt because it's like Under Armour but doesn't melt and has better colours.
[Image: shortSleeveCoyote.jpg]

Tactical duty kilt because freeeeeeedooooooommmmm!
[Image: 511_tactical_dutykilt.jpg]

A pair of M8s because I think they'd go fabulous with the kilt.
[Image: 91vZsNO7-7L._UY395_.jpg]

VP9 because 'murica... With props to Germany.
[Image: VP9-Tactical.jpg]

In case there is vegetation in the way or the door needs to be breached or I run out of ammo.
And also because I'm a whole 1/16 native and need to stay true to my ancestry.
[Image: RMJ_Talon_03__31576.1431981758.1280.1280.jpg]

And there you have it, I'm ready to go to Starbucks in style.

A tactical kilt? Laugh out load Is that a real thing? What do men wear under kilts anyway? Consider

Traditionally, nothing. Though I'd probably wear my underwear just because of horror stories I've heard of people getting their tubing twisted while running without support.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
Ladies- if you were to pick one dress from Amazon in the $25-$50 price range- what would it be?

I'm looking at them myself, but there's so much there. Tongue
(21-06-2017 01:57 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 01:52 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A tactical kilt? Laugh out load Is that a real thing? What do men wear under kilts anyway? Consider

Other tactical... bits... prolly.

Laugh out load Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
21-06-2017, 02:01 PM
(21-06-2017 01:59 PM)Emma Wrote:  Ladies- if you were to pick one dress from Amazon in the $25-$50 price range- what would it be?

A sundress, cocktail, business casual? What kind are you looking at?

21-06-2017, 02:07 PM
(21-06-2017 02:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 01:59 PM)Emma Wrote:  Ladies- if you were to pick one dress from Amazon in the $25-$50 price range- what would it be?

A sundress, cocktail, business casual? What kind are you looking at?

Business casual. I'm not actually buying anything rn- but I'm window shopping in the windows that if I were shopping I could actually afford. Tongue
21-06-2017, 02:09 PM
I just bought this one off amazon 'cause the back Tongue

[Image: 61BIb3o9SsL._UL1500_.jpg]

It's listed as Glostory women's casual dress sexy crossback slit T sundress it's $12.98.

[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
21-06-2017, 02:10 PM
(21-06-2017 02:07 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 02:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  A sundress, cocktail, business casual? What kind are you looking at?

Business casual. I'm not actually buying anything rn- but I'm window shopping in the windows that if I were shopping I could actually afford. Tongue

Oh ok well scratch the one I posted if it's for work...I'll look and windowshop and see what I come across later this eve.

21-06-2017, 02:17 PM
(21-06-2017 02:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 02:07 PM)Emma Wrote:  Business casual. I'm not actually buying anything rn- but I'm window shopping in the windows that if I were shopping I could actually afford. Tongue

Oh ok well scratch the one I posted if it's for work...I'll look and windowshop and see what I come across later this eve.

I only tend to wear dresses to work. At home, it's usually jeans, t-shirt or tank, and cons. Big Grin Sometimes a skirt I suppose.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
21-06-2017, 02:20 PM
(21-06-2017 02:17 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(21-06-2017 02:10 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Oh ok well scratch the one I posted if it's for work...I'll look and windowshop and see what I come across later this eve.

I only tend to wear dresses to work. At home, it's usually jeans, t-shirt or tank, and cons. Big Grin Sometimes a skirt I suppose.

I don't wear a lot of dresses in the colder months, but in the summer, they're my go to. It gets so hot here in CA and I like the airy non-clingy feel of a dress.