The Fashion Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2017, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 23-06-2017 08:11 AM by jennybee.)
RE: The Fashion Thread
Yoga Clothes:

[Image: 3276442.jpg]

[Image: yoga-outfit-ideas-5.jpg]

[Image: best-yoga-clothes.jpg]

[Image: tara-329_0.jpg]

I love things with cool/sexy backs...

[Image: Victorias-secret-sports-bra.jpg]

[Image: Best-Yoga-Pants-for-Women-2015.jpg]

[Image: Women-In-Yoga-Pants-Images-Pants-Fashion...2gqEW3.jpg]

[Image: new-women-yoga-pants-fashion-stitching-gym.jpg]

I just thought this one was sexy Tongue But you could do beach yoga in it Thumbsup

[Image: 771339a2c09525509b71a94049cf52ea.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
23-06-2017, 08:15 AM
I love that top with the criss-crossing straps! So pretty!

I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing yoga clothes in public though lol. Just feels too tight and exposing for me.
[+] 1 user Likes Emma's post
23-06-2017, 08:21 AM
(23-06-2017 08:15 AM)Emma Wrote:  I love that top with the criss-crossing straps! So pretty!

I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing yoga clothes in public though lol. Just feels too tight and exposing for me.

I pretty much live in yoga clothes. They are so comfy. I don't wear just my sports bra to the grocery store mind you Laugh out load I usually have a tee or some kind of top for a cover up. You can also just wear a pair of loose fitting pajama like yoga pants and a tee shirt. I wear those a lot too.
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-06-2017, 11:09 AM
I am camping with a group of young girl scouts tonight, so I am thinking of something like this:

[Image: iekeliene-stange1_thumb3.jpg?imgmax=800]

Then I can just lay down wherever the F I want.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
23-06-2017, 12:26 PM
(23-06-2017 11:09 AM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I am camping with a group of young girl scouts tonight, so I am thinking of something like this:

[Image: iekeliene-stange1_thumb3.jpg?imgmax=800]

Then I can just lay down wherever the F I want.

Fashionable, yet functional Thumbsup Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
23-06-2017, 02:08 PM
So here are my selfies of my recent fashion purchases:

Funky Junque Fedora $15.49

[Image: 2hz35mq.jpg]

Glostory women's sexy cross back dress $40-on sale for $12.98.

This is the one I bought 'cause I liked the back...um yeah--no. This is what it looks like irl if you have any kind of a chest. The heart top goes right over the boobs and jumbles up. Don't I look thrilled with my purchase Laugh out load

[Image: 2lulqa.jpg]

This is how it looks in the advertisement.

[Image: 4071478a8af135bf3a0e8580b01d0424.jpg]

[Image: 61BIb3o9SsL._UL1500_.jpg]
23-06-2017, 02:20 PM
That fedora is super cute- looks perfect for summer outside wear. Big Grin

It's a shame that the heart-dress didn't work out, that would have been fantastic!

And I really like that other dress with the cross-back!

You have a great taste in style, imo.
23-06-2017, 02:29 PM
(23-06-2017 02:20 PM)Emma Wrote:  That fedora is super cute- looks perfect for summer outside wear. Big Grin

It's a shame that the heart-dress didn't work out, that would have been fantastic!

Thanks Smile It's the same dress-just the back version, that's pretty much why I got it--for the back. And it was 12 bucks on sale, so I was like why not? But it goes with the territory of shopping online, sometimes things work and sometimes it's like hell to tha noooooooo Laugh out load
23-06-2017, 02:42 PM
(23-06-2017 02:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  
(23-06-2017 02:20 PM)Emma Wrote:  That fedora is super cute- looks perfect for summer outside wear. Big Grin

Thanks Smile It's the same dress-just the back version, that's pretty much why I got it--for the back. And it was 12 bucks on sale, so I was like why not? But it goes with the territory of shopping online, sometimes things work and sometimes it's like hell to tha noooooooo Laugh out load

Awww that's a shame it didn't work out, then! Sad Although, I personally wish I could reject a piece of clothing because my breasts were too big for it LOL! That's not a problem I forsee myself ever having to deal with, though. Weeping
23-06-2017, 02:55 PM
(23-06-2017 02:42 PM)Emma Wrote:  
(23-06-2017 02:29 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Thanks Smile It's the same dress-just the back version, that's pretty much why I got it--for the back. And it was 12 bucks on sale, so I was like why not? But it goes with the territory of shopping online, sometimes things work and sometimes it's like hell to tha noooooooo Laugh out load

Awww that's a shame it didn't work out, then! Sad Although, I personally wish I could reject a piece of clothing because my breasts were too big for it LOL! That's not a problem I forsee myself ever having to deal with, though. Weeping

It's sometimes a pain in the arse though Tongue because most clothing is made for "model" bodies so sometimes it can be a hit or miss if you have a larger chest. So having a smaller chest is probably better for fashion in terms of shopping off the rack. I used to buy a lot of my clothes from Victoria's Secret online (back when they sold clothes) because I could look at the model and actually see (boob-wise) what it was going to look like on me.

Years ago, I bought an Eeyore shirt at some random shop online to wear to bed with a pair of cute pajama bottoms. My boyfriend at the time joked when I wore it that it looked like Eeyore was mountain climbing Laugh out load So yeah, it's all about where things fall shirt-wise on your boobs. Laugh out load