The Fashion Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2017, 04:20 PM
RE: The Fashion Thread
I'd have to recommend Black. The peat green may clash with someone else you wear it with. Sand is nice, but it feels... too... I don't know the word. Everyone else might have that one. I see a lot of sand coats. Maybe it's just me.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
05-10-2017, 06:56 AM
(15-09-2017 04:20 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  I'd have to recommend Black. The peat green may clash with someone else you wear it with. Sand is nice, but it feels... too... I don't know the word. Everyone else might have that one. I see a lot of sand coats. Maybe it's just me.

I decided to go with the peat green just because it was on sale Big Grin The others were $118 and this one dropped to $55. I took that as a sign from FSM to get the peat green one Hobo Wink

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
05-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Would choose black.

Given that winter is coming I bought a new jacket. Maybe isn't fashionable but it is certainly warm.

[Image: 31e4e5c5416984ede6e9148e2383]

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 2 users Like Szuchow's post
05-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Does it come with that cool looking multi-tool thing? If so....where can I get one? Big Grin

The Helpful Atheist - An Information Blog
Last updated: 08/11/2017 - Want to contribute, drop me a PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes OakTree500's post
05-10-2017, 08:34 AM
(05-10-2017 08:30 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  Does it come with that cool looking multi-tool thing? If so....where can I get one? Big Grin

Haven't found it so I presume no multi-tool. There was flashlight/lighter combo though. As for finding I suppose Amazon would be way to go.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post