The Ferdhugsian Lovenest/Loveshack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 12:33 PM
RE: The Hugsferdian Lovenest/Loveshack
Hey hey now.
we all know that Tim is my hubby and he loves me most.

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 12:46 PM
We all know that Tim wants his permissions fixed so he can post on the forum when he gets home from work and with about two hours to go he's starting to worry he won't be able to use the forum tonight.

PS. Tim also could never choose between his two friends Amber and Sarah. Smile

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
23-09-2013, 12:48 PM
(23-09-2013 12:46 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  We all know that Hughsie wants his permissions fixed so he can post on the forum when he gets home from work and with about two hours to go he's starting to worry he won't be able to use the forum tonight.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
23-09-2013, 01:16 PM
This is a fantastic thread. I might actually be able to browse the forums without getting pissed off at how lame those two are.

[Image: opforum1.png]
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
23-09-2013, 02:11 PM
The forum is all boring now Weeping

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
23-09-2013, 02:14 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 03:12 PM by DeepThought.)
RE: The Ferdhugsian Lovenest/Loveshack
So you have these two people who are happy to make out, giggle, and hold hands and talk publicly about each others feelings everywhere they go like they are the only two people in the universe. Then you force them into a room together and you get awkward stares and silence?

Cmon Hugsie, Ferdi! This makes no sense. Let loose. Proclaim your love to the world!

*pushing their heads togother*

Ok, you need an ice breaker... I'll help you get started.

Oh Ferdi, Hughsie, y'all are my true loves Heart ShyBlush

See how I put Ferdy's name first?

Maybe you have competition now. Does that make you mad? Tell me about it!

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 5 users Like DeepThought's post
23-09-2013, 02:42 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 04:57 PM by Hughsie.)
(23-09-2013 02:14 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  So you have these two people who are happy to make out, giggle, and hold hands and talk publicly about each others feelings everywhere they go like they are the only two people in the universe. Then you force them into a room together and you get awkward stares and silence?

Cmon Hugsie, Ferdi! This makes no sense. Let loose. Proclaim your love to the world!

*pushing their heads togother*

Ok, you need an ice breaker... I'll help you get started.

Oh Ferdi, Hughsie, you'll are my true loves Heart ShyBlush

See how I put Ferdy's name first?

Maybe you have competition now. Does that make you mad? Tell me about it!

Firstly you have two people who are friends and enjoy winding each other up. The way you say it you'd think we were in love (we're not).

Secondly, lack of posts could be attributed to me being in work all day and her being in school all day. Besides, we don't plan our convos, they tend to occur naturally, kinda hard for that to happen in this thread.

Thirdly, can we have our permissions back because I finish work in half an hour and I need to have a big rant in the ranting corner? Please? Angel

Fourthly, you put "y'all" as "you'll". You'll is short for you will, not you all. I hate to say it but that's a muffs level error. Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-09-2013, 02:47 PM
(23-09-2013 02:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Firstly you have two people who are friends and enjoy winding each other up. The way you say it you'd think we were in love (we're not).
You may not be in love, but, we still want to be able to opt out of your foreplay.Hobo

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 7 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
23-09-2013, 03:08 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 03:15 PM by DeepThought.)
Well, just reply to things as you normally would then! Tongue

When you say it just happens natually are you saying your love can't be contained? Sadcryface

I'm on my way to work now. I can't fix it till I get home. My tablet doesn't do program editing in a convenient fashion.

I was barely awake when I wrote that. And I never used y'all before. Doesn't matter. Stop making distractions. This thread is all about you and Ferdie. This is what you secretly desired. Tongue

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-09-2013, 03:11 PM
This thread makes me want to drink all of the cleaning products in my house. Smile