The Ferdhugsian Lovenest/Loveshack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 03:37 PM
RE: The Ferdhugsian Lovenest/Loveshack
(23-09-2013 03:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I want to beat my wife and kids.

Don't hurt me please Sadcryface

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 03:51 PM
You two have your own yiff space, and now you get stage-fright?

Mods, maybe they need a thread that remains private for a period of time? Some TS space, that is only visible after no posts have been made for X days...

Kinda want to get a muck client now... been a long time. Bet the West Corner of the Park is as crowded as ever.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
23-09-2013, 03:54 PM
(23-09-2013 03:51 PM)I Am Wrote:  You two have your own yiff space, and now you get stage-fright?

Mods, maybe they need a thread that remains private for a period of time? Some TS space, that is only visible after no posts have been made for X days...

Kinda want to get a muck client now... been a long time. Bet the West Corner of the Park is as crowded as ever.

No. It's annoying that when I want to post in a thread, I can't because of this. I post more actual posts than I do derails.
23-09-2013, 04:00 PM
(23-09-2013 03:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  No. It's annoying that when I want to post in a thread, I can't because of this. I post more actual posts than I do derails.

I'm sure Deep will let you two out of the pen soon.

Meanwhile, have fun with it. Tongue

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
23-09-2013, 04:03 PM
(23-09-2013 03:54 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 03:51 PM)I Am Wrote:  You two have your own yiff space, and now you get stage-fright?

No. It's annoying that when I want to post in a thread, I can't because of this. I post more actual posts than I do derails.

I'll query the database for all posts by both of you over the last week. I want to see for myself.

Im thinking you just say that now because your posts end up here.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
23-09-2013, 04:06 PM
(23-09-2013 04:03 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'll query the database for all posts by both of you over the last week. I want to see for myself.

Yeah, I'd be interested to see that. Most of our posts I wouldn't consider derails (and most people derail a little bit anyway).

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
23-09-2013, 04:08 PM
Ok, ok. Fun's over. Time to fix their accounts Deep.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
23-09-2013, 04:11 PM
(23-09-2013 03:43 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Since the teen angst is back and Hughsie and Ferdie displays of public affection are spreading all over the forum like I rash I've decided to contain the posts here to slow/stop the spread of disease.

Currently those two are on an endorphine high and see everything through rose colored glasses. They can't see the big picture anymore so naturally we have to step in to help.

(23-09-2013 10:38 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  My name is Stark Raving, and I approve this thread.

You two get my vote in the next elections.

Now can we end this madness and change things back to the natural order? Ferdinand is raging something fierce through Skype.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-09-2013, 04:15 PM
(23-09-2013 04:03 PM)DeepThought Wrote:  I'll query the database for all posts by both of you over the last week. I want to see for myself.

It's ok if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
23-09-2013, 04:33 PM
(23-09-2013 03:37 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 03:35 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I want to beat my wife and kids.

Don't hurt me please Sadcryface

I find it hard to be scared of someone who fails at Swedish grammar
[Image: 6e86d88216af32a972068f4d8dd713b1.png]

Use Finnish or Icelandic next time, Ferdy. I don't know those.

[Image: 9f6.gif]