The Ferdhugsian Lovenest/Loveshack

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2013, 06:05 PM
RE: The Ferdhugsian Lovenest/Loveshack
(24-09-2013 11:03 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:48 AM)bemore Wrote:  What is the score with you two Hughsie and Ferdie if you don't mind me asking? Do you think you would be "romantically connected" if you lived near one another?

Nah, we'd just be friends who spent huge amounts of time eating fried chicken and playing Skyrim together. Big Grin

That, and Tim is far from being a closet gay. In fact, he's a bustling out-and-about gay. Much so, that when a girl contributes any sort of positive emotions towards him, he cringes and cries and gives himself a mani-pedi to calm himself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-09-2013, 06:37 PM
(24-09-2013 06:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  when a girl contributes any sort of positive emotions towards him, he cringes and cries and gives himself a mani-pedi to calm himself.

Undecided

Confused

Hug

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
24-09-2013, 06:40 PM
(24-09-2013 06:37 PM)I Am Wrote:  Undecided

Confused

Hug

One day, he will learn to be less of a spaz. Shy
24-09-2013, 06:44 PM
(24-09-2013 06:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That, and Tim is far from being a closet gay. In fact, he's a bustling out-and-about gay. Much so, that when a girl contributes any sort of positive emotions towards him, he cringes and cries and gives himself a mani-pedi to calm himself.

What Ferdy means is that she, like every woman on the planet (and most men) would give anything to be with me, but she, like almost every woman on the planet (and all men) is not worthy of my greatness.

Like many before her she has realised her own short-comings but prefers to make excuses rather than admit the truth in public.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
24-09-2013, 06:47 PM
(24-09-2013 06:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 06:05 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  That, and Tim is far from being a closet gay. In fact, he's a bustling out-and-about gay. Much so, that when a girl contributes any sort of positive emotions towards him, he cringes and cries and gives himself a mani-pedi to calm himself.

What Ferdy means is that she, like every woman on the planet (and most men) would give anything to be with me, but she, like almost every woman on the planet (and all men) is not worthy of my greatness.

Like many before her she has realised her own short-comings but prefers to make excuses rather than admit the truth in public.

Frusty

Beat_stick

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
[+] 1 user Likes I Am's post
24-09-2013, 07:02 PM
(24-09-2013 06:44 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Tartarus still has a better personality than you. And he can actual cook- great housewife, he is. Big Grin
24-09-2013, 07:05 PM
(24-09-2013 07:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Tartarus still has a better personality than you. And he can actual cook- great housewife, he is. Big Grin

It's good to see you accepting that you'll never be in my league and beginning to move on with your life. Smile

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
24-09-2013, 07:14 PM
(24-09-2013 07:05 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-09-2013 07:02 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Tartarus still has a better personality than you. And he can actual cook- great housewife, he is. Big Grin

It's good to see you accepting that you'll never be in my league and beginning to move on with your life. Smile

It's good to see that you still aren't losing weight. Smile
24-09-2013, 07:15 PM
(24-09-2013 07:14 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  It's good to see that you still aren't losing weight. Smile

I've lost over a stone. Banana_zorro

Pity you can't lose your grodiness as easily.

Best
Worst
24-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Well this was entertaining. Still a better love story than twilight! Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post