The Feuerstein Fallacy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2014, 12:53 AM
The Feuerstein Fallacy

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
31-08-2014, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 07:15 AM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: The Feuerstein Fallacy
Sorry boys, but you'll have to call my secretary and make an appointment.
This week I'm busy proving there's no tea pot orbiting the sun.
Next week, I'm all tied up proving there is no 1957 Chevy orbiting Pluto.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
31-08-2014, 07:25 AM (This post was last modified: 31-08-2014 08:23 AM by goodwithoutgod.)
The ignorance is disheartening....but expected. It is like when Bill Nye agreed to debate ken Ham, and every time Ken Ham held up the bible and said "I have this little book, and inside it is all the answers" and the camera would shoot across at the audience and you would see all the laughs and smug smiles like yeah...ken nailed him on that...and Bill will not even engage that, he would drive forward with science, which is respectable, but doesn't squash the nonsense in my opinion. I would have lit him up, oh really? and who wrote that book? and then dismantled it in front of everyone. The stupidity and smug smiles just enrages me at times. I get so annoyed I want to unleash knowledge upon them in a massive torrent and drown them in it. Censored

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 3 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
31-08-2014, 08:56 AM
This Feurstein guy is just promoting himself, his stuff doesn't impart any new knowledge, it's just for the ignorant Christians that eschew scientific knowledge.
He stated that he's looking for funding for something or another, all you have to do is say enough stupid things that ignorant Christians agree with and watch the donations roll in.
Remember, this is same demographic that gives money to TBN, The 700 Club, Peter Popoff, Robert Tilton. It doesn't take much for them to get the lemmings to open their wallet.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition