The Fight Club Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 12:14 PM
RE: The Fight Club Thread
(24-05-2012 11:51 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Umm Kineo, he's probably referring to real trolls. If you've seen troll hunter you already know they are real.

Oh good thinking, I have seen it! That movie documentary was pretty good! Thumbsup

[Image: TDW151.troll_hunter_fur.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 12:32 PM
I tried watching it the legal way by paying microsoft money on their xbox video rental platform. Never do that again. It would.... stop.... ever...y....few .... seconds.... and then .... change back to low definition.... randomly..... even.... though.... I paid.... for .... high def..... fuck you...

I only got about fifteen minutes in that way before throwing in the towel. I've got a high speed connection and have never had any issues before, even using the xbox to stream high def media before. So I know it was the software they use. I emailed them asking for my money back considering the product I paid for is unusable, but they said no. I admitted to having seen the no refunds tag at the bottom of the page, but tried anyways. Oh well. Lost customer for ever. And they would have gotten so much money if it was a decent product. We have literally nowhere to rent movies here. Our blockbuster and rogers both closed down last year. So thankfully it isn't yet illegal to download films online here yet. Because it's the only way for me to preview something before buying unless I go to the theater for every fucking movie. Hey why not right, it's only a fifty dollar trip to preview a movie right....

Oh look at me I'm ranting in the wrong place.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-05-2012, 12:37 PM
(24-05-2012 12:32 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I tried watching it the legal way by paying microsoft money on their xbox video rental platform. Never do that again. It would.... stop.... ever...y....few .... seconds.... and then .... change back to low definition.... randomly..... even.... though.... I paid.... for .... high def..... fuck you...

I only got about fifteen minutes in that way before throwing in the towel. I've got a high speed connection and have never had any issues before, even using the xbox to stream high def media before. So I know it was the software they use. I emailed them asking for my money back considering the product I paid for is unusable, but they said no. I admitted to having seen the no refunds tag at the bottom of the page, but tried anyways. Oh well. Lost customer for ever. And they would have gotten so much money if it was a decent product. We have literally nowhere to rent movies here. Our blockbuster and rogers both closed down last year. So thankfully it isn't yet illegal to download films online here yet. Because it's the only way for me to preview something before buying unless I go to the theater for every fucking movie. Hey why not right, it's only a fifty dollar trip to preview a movie right....

Oh look at me I'm ranting in the wrong place.

Yeah, this is a place for fighting! And I will angrily say that I haven't tried that Xbox streaming media yet, but Netflix does have that title if you have Netflix! That's where I watched it! ANGERRRRRRR!

Checkmate, Lucradis.
24-05-2012, 12:53 PM
I'm in Canada and I doubt Canadian netflix has it, but even if it did I don't have netflix so in yo face.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
24-05-2012, 12:56 PM
(24-05-2012 12:53 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm in Canada and I doubt Canadian netflix has it, but even if it did I don't have netflix so in yo face.

Your stupid Canadian face really will have to download it illegitimately then! You tried to do it all legit-style, but you failed. You failed. YOU! FAILED! Take that.
24-05-2012, 01:04 PM
I'm better at fighting with fists than with words.

Sad pooface.

24-05-2012, 01:34 PM
(24-05-2012 01:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I'm better at fighting with fists than with words.

Sad pooface.
So from what I can see, you can at least hold your own in a slap-fight.

jerkhead.
24-05-2012, 02:19 PM
Game access isn't too bad though the US has it better with gamefly. I'm sure you're just giving yourself an excuse not to pay money to find out that netflix has almost no services. maybe all that makeup is to hide the fact you don't get regular baths =p

And screw you too Kineo us download to testers are very good at buying things we like >.> i just can't be forced to pay for every CD I might want to try out or every movie that might be ok. i put the money in perfectly well when i appreciate the product. I do wish though that more artists had donation options for those who just don't care to buy mp3s or CDs. Why can't they just take our money straight? fucking beaurocratic red tape >.>

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 3 users Like Lilith Pride's post
24-05-2012, 02:47 PM
(24-05-2012 02:19 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  And screw you too Kineo us download to testers are very good at buying things we like >.> i just can't be forced to pay for every CD I might want to try out or every movie that might be ok. i put the money in perfectly well when i appreciate the product. I do wish though that more artists had donation options for those who just don't care to buy mp3s or CDs. Why can't they just take our money straight? fucking beaurocratic red tape >.>

Nuh-uh, you are a stealer!

I would never ever never no way no how ever do an illegal download, ever. Nope, no way. Nope. 100% legits

But, if you are really needing to give your money to someone, just PM me and I'll give you an address you can mail a check to.

Totally agree on the donations though- more artists should make it easier to get their music and pay what they can. At the moment I listen to most of my music on YouTube and give the artists plenty of views. As far as Netflix goes, it's about the only place I go to for movies/TV shows. I have to trust that the actors/directors/writers/etc. get their share of the licensing fees (I'm sure not until after the companies take their share first).
24-05-2012, 04:21 PM
(24-05-2012 10:50 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 09:02 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Come to think of it, it might not have even been you, might of been Filox... there's just so many trolls here I get confused. Dodgy

I just wanted to add here- just how many trolls are there that you encounter? I encounter very few trolls overall. But you seem to encounter "so many" trolls. Why is that?
Well back when I first started off here I had a very hard time in my thread due to trolls. Mainly a guy called Sol, terrible troll. And what's worse is that people sided with that troll. really pissed me off. Filox can be trollish at times, and then there's you. We all troll a little bit, but in a thread about denying the holocaust I'm sure you can imagine that trolls would jump on such a chance, as Sol did.

And vosur as far as I'm concerned our little debate is over, Kineo obviously wasn't deeply hurt about me calling his post worthless, and I wasn't deeply hurt by him trolling. You weren't involved in any way shape or form, and we were not talking to you when we said those things. I guess I'm trying to say it's none of your business. Because we both don't care.