The Fight Club Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: The Fight Club Thread
(24-05-2012 04:21 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Because we both don't care.

To clarify- I do care if my actions had a negative impact on the forum community. If Vosur or you or anyone else was upset by my post, then they have a very valid right to speak up about it. You objected, I apologized. I would have apologized had I offended anyone (within reason), even if it wasn't directed at them. But no, your response didn't offend me; though it might have offended Vosur or anyone else and that is worth consideration. But since it was directed specifically at me, no one else should have taken offense. Thumbsup

Also, I think you throw the label around too quickly... like you said, we all troll a little bit. Having trolled one or twice does not make one a professional troll. In most other threads you will find many fewer troll posts. Unless they just follow you around, in which case there's a common denominator. Consider
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 05:46 PM
(24-05-2012 04:47 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 04:21 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Because we both don't care.

To clarify- I do care if my actions had a negative impact on the forum community. If Vosur or you or anyone else was upset by my post, then they have a very valid right to speak up about it. You objected, I apologized. I would have apologized had I offended anyone (within reason), even if it wasn't directed at them. But no, your response didn't offend me; though it might have offended Vosur or anyone else and that is worth consideration. But since it was directed specifically at me, no one else should have taken offense. Thumbsup

Also, I think you throw the label around too quickly... like you said, we all troll a little bit. Having trolled one or twice does not make one a professional troll. In most other threads you will find many fewer troll posts. Unless they just follow you around, in which case there's a common denominator. Consider
No it's mostly the holocaust one. You wouldn't happen to know where good information can be found about world war I do you?
24-05-2012, 05:53 PM
(24-05-2012 05:46 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 04:47 PM)kineo Wrote:  To clarify- I do care if my actions had a negative impact on the forum community. If Vosur or you or anyone else was upset by my post, then they have a very valid right to speak up about it. You objected, I apologized. I would have apologized had I offended anyone (within reason), even if it wasn't directed at them. But no, your response didn't offend me; though it might have offended Vosur or anyone else and that is worth consideration. But since it was directed specifically at me, no one else should have taken offense. Thumbsup

No it's mostly the holocaust one. You wouldn't happen to know where good information can be found about world war I do you?
google...

duh
Nothing to conspire over in WW1.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
24-05-2012, 06:12 PM
(24-05-2012 05:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 05:46 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  No it's mostly the holocaust one. You wouldn't happen to know where good information can be found about world war I do you?
google...

duh
World War I is a VERY important part in history, and one that is not only blatantly disregarded in schools but also quite frankly almost shunned upon. I learned FAR more about the 'holocaust' in school than I EVER did about World War I, and the holocaust even if it did happen, is just another genocide. I could put you to many genocides that I was never taught to such great detail. And this is how they spread the importance of subjects? There is no reason why the holocaust should have been 'that important' none at all. Bunch of emotional masochists if you asked me.
24-05-2012, 08:04 PM
(24-05-2012 06:12 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 05:53 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  google...

duh
World War I is a VERY important part in history, and one that is not only blatantly disregarded in schools but also quite frankly almost shunned upon. I learned FAR more about the 'holocaust' in school than I EVER did about World War I, and the holocaust even if it did happen, is just another genocide. I could put you to many genocides that I was never taught to such great detail. And this is how they spread the importance of subjects? There is no reason why the holocaust should have been 'that important' none at all. Bunch of emotional masochists if you asked me.
While WW1 is a huge importance of our history, WW2 is of far greater importance. WW2 could almost be seen as an extension of WW1.
Not to mention WW1 is all politics, WW2 holds a far greater learning potential, good v evil, 6million Jews slaughtered (hardly "just another genocide"), corruption of power etc...
If you are going to ask why not learn about WW1 then you might as well carry that on about a thousand different things in history that carry huge significance but are never taught.

24-05-2012, 08:45 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 08:50 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(24-05-2012 08:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  While WW1 is a huge importance of our history, WW2 is of far greater importance. WW2 could almost be seen as an extension of WW1.
Not to mention WW1 is all politics, WW2 holds a far greater learning potential, good v evil, 6million Jews slaughtered (hardly "just another genocide"), corruption of power etc...
If you are going to ask why not learn about WW1 then you might as well carry that on about a thousand different things in history that carry huge significance but are never taught.
What the fuck are you talking about? What genocide happened in WWII? There was no genocide, and you see that is why the 'history' around WWII is unimportant, because it's simply riddled with lies. If you're looking for the corruption of power, perhaps you should stop focusing your bigotry on the Nazi's and instead research into the allies. I know it's such a terrible thing to do to doubt one's god and country.

good vs evil? really? there is no such thing as good or evil just soldiers fighting for the greed of old men who sit around fat and happy. And let's say if you're right for a moment, let's just say if 6 million jews were murdered by some very primitive gas chambers that you wouldn't catch me dead operating. I still wouldn't give a care or a fuck. I don't hate the jews, but I don't care about them either. They're not special in any way shape or form. And it's about god damned time you stopped making them special and actually went out there and questioned if what the victor said was true. You'll find really damn quick just who the 'evil' ones really were/are. Evil_monster

My thoughts about the fictional genocide known as the holocaust. If it's not true, I simply don't care about hearing about it.

[Image: not%20a%20single%20fuck%20was%20given%20that%20day.jpg]

Just think about it for one second, if everyone you've heard tell you those fantastical stories about the holocaust, if you found out that they were lying. How would you feel about it?
24-05-2012, 09:03 PM
(24-05-2012 08:45 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 08:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  While WW1 is a huge importance of our history, WW2 is of far greater importance. WW2 could almost be seen as an extension of WW1.
What the fuck are you talking about? What genocide happened in WWII? There was no genocide, and you see that is why the 'history' around WWII is unimportant, because it's simply riddled with lies. If you're looking for the corruption of power, perhaps you should stop focusing your bigotry on the Nazi's and instead research into the allies. I know it's such a terrible thing to do to doubt one's god and country.

good vs evil? really? there is no such thing as good or evil just soldiers fighting for the greed of old men who sit around fat and happy. And let's say if you're right for a moment, let's just say if 6 million jews were murdered by some very primitive gas chambers that you wouldn't catch me dead operating. I still wouldn't give a care or a fuck. I don't hate the jews, but I don't care about them either. They're not special in any way shape or form. And it's about god damned time you stopped making them special and actually went out there and questioned if what the victor said was true. You'll find really damn quick just who the 'evil' ones really were/are. Evil_monster

My thoughts about the fictional genocide known as the holocaust. If it's not true, I simply don't care about hearing about it.

[Image: not%20a%20single%20fuck%20was%20given%20that%20day.jpg]

Just think about it for one second, if everyone you've heard tell you those fantastical stories about the holocaust, if you found out that they were lying. How would you feel about it?
Look, you obviously don't have the slightest clue about anything so I am now going to stop responding to your complete ignorance towards things you have absolutely no knowledge of, even though you pretend you do.

I offer you a very valid explanation to your question and you come screaming at me about being wrong about the holocaust (Even though not just the Victor, but the loser, ie: Germany, say it happened. Not to mention the thousands of witnesses and the huge amount of evidence) being wrong and even if it did actually happened you couldn't care less about the genocide of 6million individuals.

No words to express the feeling of pity I have towards you right now.
I actually feel sorry for you.

24-05-2012, 09:32 PM (This post was last modified: 24-05-2012 09:38 PM by TheArcticSage.)
(24-05-2012 09:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Look, you obviously don't have the slightest clue about anything so I am now going to stop responding to your complete ignorance towards things you have absolutely no knowledge of, even though you pretend you do.

I offer you a very valid explanation to your question and you come screaming at me about being wrong about the holocaust (Even though not just the Victor, but the loser, ie: Germany, say it happened. Not to mention the thousands of witnesses and the huge amount of evidence) being wrong and even if it did actually happened you couldn't care less about the genocide of 6million individuals.

No words to express the feeling of pity I have towards you right now.
I actually feel sorry for you.
like I haven't heard that one before. A genocide happens all the time over in Africa, Asia, South America... you don't care about those as much as the holocaust do you? of course not, why would you? They're not jews. And you haven't been indoctrinated in a african genocide where it's a sin to even question it.

About thousands of eye witnesses... are we talking about the same eye-witnesses that say they saw things that defy physics? because you'll find many 'revisionists' who happen to still believe in the holocaust discount those very same eye-witnesses. The laws of nature are on my side, as is science. I suggest you do a little bit of research into the opposing side, the side that says the holocaust didn't happen. You should start with Dachau. It's like telling a creationist they should research into evolution... fortunately for me, I was never a man of the political faith.

You know how easy it is to lie? Here let me show you.

In 1942 I was kidnapped by a bunch of female SS officers and raped, they took off my clothes and each had a turn with me, then they deported me to a concentration camp where all the guards were female and they raped the male prisoners every day of the week. The female prisoners were powerless to stop them as they saw their men being ravaged time and time again by the female guards.

P.S. If you want to debate me with respect and such, take it to the holocaust thread, but this is the fight thread! I've had a lot of tension built up. And the rules of this thread say I can release all that tension here.

"Want to get into a flame war?

This is a no hold barred, smackdown thread. Say what you gotta say - get it out.

After the fight is over. Leave it here.. And don't talk about it."
24-05-2012, 09:55 PM
Just do me a favor and keep the holocaust bullshit in the bullshit holocaust thread. I don't want to see that shot in every thread or I'll consider it spam and then consider you fucking gone.

Now on With the show ladies and germs.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
24-05-2012, 10:04 PM
You are obviously a very angry, diluted child, like I said, I feel sorry for you and hope you somehow manage to broaden your mind past a few articles that say the holocaust never happened.
I doubt it but I have faith in everybody for some reason.

As for "Because they're Jewish", well you can get that out of your head right now that is for damn sure.

It wasn't a tragedy because most of them were Jewish (it wasn't only Jews), that is in fact only one detail of the whole picture.
It was tragedy because it was man doing horrific things to one another. It was a low point for humanity.
And I do not feel any strong connection towards it then what I do to certain atrocities in Africa as well as things like what happened in Spain a couple hundred years ago, or things what happened in USSR under Stalin, or Pol Pot (Look that one up) etc..
It isn't about this being a bigger deal then those.
Read my posts again little man, I am merely acknowledging that it happened. I have seen the facts (you haven't) and acknowledge that it happened. That doesn't make it more special then any other genocide in my opinion. They are all unbelievable and unjustifiable cruel acts.

Like I said, you a tiny little pathetic boy who knows nothing about anything even though he enjoys pretending he does.
Come back to me when you stop assuming I am saying and thinking things that I am not and you can put together an argument that is worth me typing lengthy posts in response of, because at the moment you are just embarrassing yourself.

Try again son.

edit: your post wasn't up when I read the thread Lucradis.