The Fight Club Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 10:30 PM
RE: The Fight Club Thread
(24-05-2012 10:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You are obviously a very angry, diluted child, like I said, I feel sorry for you and hope you somehow manage to broaden your mind past a few articles that say the holocaust never happened.
I doubt it but I have faith in everybody for some reason.

As for "Because they're Jewish", well you can get that out of your head right now that is for damn sure.

It wasn't a tragedy because most of them were Jewish (it wasn't only Jews), that is in fact only one detail of the whole picture.
It was tragedy because it was man doing horrific things to one another. It was a low point for humanity.
And I do not feel any strong connection towards it then what I do to certain atrocities in Africa as well as things like what happened in Spain a couple hundred years ago, or things what happened in USSR under Stalin, or Pol Pot (Look that one up) etc..
It isn't about this being a bigger deal then those.
Read my posts again little man, I am merely acknowledging that it happened. I have seen the facts (you haven't) and acknowledge that it happened. That doesn't make it more special then any other genocide in my opinion. They are all unbelievable and unjustifiable cruel acts.

Like I said, you a tiny little pathetic boy who knows nothing about anything even though he enjoys pretending he does.
Come back to me when you stop assuming I am saying and thinking things that I am not and you can put together an argument that is worth me typing lengthy posts in response of, because at the moment you are just embarrassing yourself.

Try again son.

edit: your post wasn't up when I read the thread Lucradis.
See and that's the attitude you're supposed to have here! It's not that I'm angry, it's just that this is the fight thread, no bar hold, unleash the fury! GET MAD! I'm more considerate in my thread.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 10:45 PM
(24-05-2012 10:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You are obviously a very angry, diluted child

You just had to bring homeopathy into this!
Exactly how does one dilute a child?
One part child, 100 parts water?
And is the child stronger afterwards? Laughat

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
24-05-2012, 10:53 PM
(24-05-2012 10:45 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  
(24-05-2012 10:04 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You are obviously a very angry, diluted child
Easily, you just put the child in a tank full of sharks, pretty soon the child will be very diluted >.> and no he is not stronger afterwards...
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
24-05-2012, 11:47 PM
(24-05-2012 04:21 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  And vosur as far as I'm concerned our little debate is over, Kineo obviously wasn't deeply hurt about me calling his post worthless, and I wasn't deeply hurt by him trolling. You weren't involved in any way shape or form, and we were not talking to you when we said those things. I guess I'm trying to say it's none of your business. Because we both don't care.
Now you're showing your true face, hm? There is simply no use in discussion with you. As I've stated many pages ago, the discussion was not about your attitude towards a single person, but towards everyone who trolled in your threads. You made so many false claims which I immediatly debunked, you have yet to prove your fallacious claim, that you tried to make people stop trolling by asking them, not by insulting them.

Instead of offering any valid counter arguments, you then tried to start a personal attack with your lack of knowledge about the legal situation of Holocaust denial in Germany and assumptions based upon the fact that I'm German. As it turns out, you really are what people claim you are.

You are too proud to admit to defeat, instead you proclaim that the discussion is over because I shouldn't be concerned with it.

P.S.: It's funny that you state that it's none of my business after I have won this discussion, not from the very beginning. Big Grin

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
25-05-2012, 12:07 AM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2012 12:11 AM by TheArcticSage.)
(24-05-2012 11:47 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Now you're showing your true face, hm? There is simply no use in discussion with you. As I've stated many pages ago, the discussion was not about your attitude towards a single person, but towards everyone who trolled in your threads. You made so many false claims which I immediatly debunked, you have yet to prove your fallacious claim, that you tried to make people stop trolling by asking them, not by insulting them.

Instead of offering any valid counter arguments, you then tried to start a personal attack with your lack of knowledge about the legal situation of Holocaust denial in Germany and assumptions based upon the fact that I'm German. As it turns out, you really are what people claim you are.

You are too proud to admit to defeat, instead you proclaim that the discussion is over because I shouldn't be concerned with it.

P.S.: It's funny that you state that it's none of my business after I have won this discussion, not from the very beginning. Big Grin
you won that some people don't care about how they act towards others, and you always won the fact that some people don't care how others act to them. great job chap. I suppose this would matter if I lived in dictatorship europe where you'll get arrested for the slightest signs of hate speech. But alas I do not live in dictatorship europe. Drinking Beverage I live in the U.S. and I can say whatever I want when ever I want. One of the last good things about this ongoing corrupt country.
25-05-2012, 12:20 AM
(24-05-2012 09:55 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Just do me a favor and keep the holocaust bullshit in the bullshit holocaust thread. I don't want to see that shot in every thread or I'll consider it spam and then consider you fucking gone.

Now on With the show ladies and germs.
you wouldn't really ban me would you lucradis? Sad

[Image: Cute%20Cat%20on%20Chains%20small.jpg]
25-05-2012, 01:23 AM
(24-05-2012 10:45 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  

You know what I meant. Big Grin

*Deluded

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
25-05-2012, 01:24 AM
*ahem*

As a lifelong resident of the U.S., I can most assuredly proclaim that this:

(25-05-2012 12:07 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I live in the U.S. and I can say whatever I want when ever I want.

...is fucking bullshit.

[Image: FuckinPoser.gif]
A more asinine statement was never uttered. Pure shite.

It contains not one shred of truth-- I would wager even the part about living in the U.S. is phony!

Why?

Because a U.S. citizen absolutely knows they can't say whatever they want, whenever they want.

In fact, I would relish the opportunity to demonstrate this to ArcticBigot
(clearly, he needs someone to prove to him the falseness of his contention).

...*sigh*...

I shan't fantasize digress further, lest I violate forum rules...

...but I can tell you : my bong is always with me! [Image: Bong.gif]

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Quidsane's post
25-05-2012, 01:59 AM
I'd say allah akbar on a plane just for kicks.
25-05-2012, 08:08 AM
(25-05-2012 12:07 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  you won that some people don't care about how they act towards others, and you always won the fact that some people don't care how others act to them. great job chap. I suppose this would matter if I lived in dictatorship europe where you'll get arrested for the slightest signs of hate speech. But alas I do not live in dictatorship europe. Drinking Beverage I live in the U.S. and I can say whatever I want when ever I want. One of the last good things about this ongoing corrupt country.
Astonishing. Simply astonishing. Never have I seen someone acting so arrogant when he's so uneducated. And I was right after all, you still deny the fact I've disproved each of your claims and you're unable to admit that you were wrong. And you still claim that you'll get arrested for hate speech in Europe, despite the fact that we allow right wing extremist party's to be voted for and reign our country if they have enough followers. They have the same rights that every other political party in Germany has. But of course you don't know that, because you never do your research before spouting out lies and false accusations.

I'm happy though, because now I can say, without it being an insult, but based upon hours of observation, that you are deluded.

P.S.: Since you actually do come from America, do you feel guilty for the bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the slaughtering of the native tribes by your forefathers? Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post