The Fight Club Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 05:18 PM
RE: The Fight Club Thread
Quietly approaches pool table, discreetly removes black sock from inside pocket and places three cue balls inside. Saunters over to the table where Lilith, Hugshie, FSM and Observer are sitting drinking shandy and cracks each one in turn a right corker in the face with the sock.

"YOU MAY RUN THIS PLACE YOU SLAGGGGSSSSSSSSS........ BUT IM THE DADDY NOW.....RIGHT???"

Gives each wimpering form a few kicks to the ribs.

"ILL LET YOU CONTINUE TO RUN THIS PLACE BUT YOU REPORT TO ME NOW"

Eyeballs Erxomai making a dash for the door

"OI ERXOMAI...... SIT DOWN YOU GRASS"

Approaches the bar and emptys the charity box into pocket..... Headbutts KC on the way out.

Big Grin

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
12-04-2012, 05:21 PM
(12-04-2012 05:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  Quietly approaches pool table, discreetly removes black sock from inside pocket and places three cue balls inside. Saunters over to the table where Lilith, Hugshie, FSM and Observer are sitting drinking shandy and cracks each one in turn a right corker in the face with the sock.

"YOU MAY RUN THIS PLACE YOU SLAGGGGSSSSSSSSS........ BUT IM THE DADDY NOW.....RIGHT???"

Approaches the bar and emptys the charity box into pocket..... Headbutts KC on the way out.

Big Grin
Oh yeah, Rambo?
I wonder what your ex would say about your actions!

[Image: 365.jpg]

Oh yes, I went there, Bitch!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 05:28 PM
(12-04-2012 05:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 05:18 PM)bemore Wrote:  Quietly approaches pool table, discreetly removes black sock from inside pocket and places three cue balls inside. Saunters over to the table where Lilith, Hugshie, FSM and Observer are sitting drinking shandy and cracks each one in turn a right corker in the face with the sock.

Big Grin
Oh yeah, Rambo?
I wonder what your ex would say about your actions!

[Image: 365.jpg]

Oh yes, I went there, Bitch!
Stops dead in tracks...... quietly turns to the room...... you could hear a pin drop.

"What did you just facking say??? You facking want some as well???"

Sound of sirens in the distance approaching.

"I think a bit of poetry is in order sonny jim......... You came in peace, I left you in pieces, you run like a bitch, screaming to polices"

Cool

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 3 users Like bemore's post
12-04-2012, 05:41 PM
This is my rendition of my response to Bemore's threats:
[Image: couch8fe.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 05:43 PM
The first time I saw that cat kitten video I laughed my ass off.
Like what was he trying to do?

Also Yes Girly I truly did mean No Piling on, commentary is fine, but the fight belongs to the two fighting.

Though no one has followed the rules so far anyways.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
12-04-2012, 05:53 PM

Big Grin

FSM Being Glaswegian doesn't feel the feeble attempt by bemore to knock him out FSM finishes his pint smashes bemore in the face with it gives him a glasgow kiss and steals his wallet before ordering another drink Tongue

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
12-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Really isn't this what happens in Fight Thread? People stand around and make comments and yell out encouragement to their fighter and give sympathetic groaning noises when Lilith lays out KC on the canvas.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 05:56 PM
Is anyone else going to fight? A lot of talk.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-04-2012, 06:00 PM
(12-04-2012 05:56 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Is anyone else going to fight? A lot of talk.
I'm still waiting for Lilith to KO kc Big Grin

(Sorry Kc but her post "Sticking a hot dog between your legs doesn't count. If I had a dick as small as yours I wouldn't even need to worry about getting it removed. You sure you can be called a man with just that? I'm not only more woman than you are, I'm even more man than you.." had me in stitches)

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
12-04-2012, 06:23 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 06:25 PM by Erxomai.)
(12-04-2012 05:56 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Is anyone else going to fight? A lot of talk.
Fuck you, LadyJane. Always bitching about everyone talking all the time instead of fighting. Well why don't you get off your Canuck ass and take off, hoser, eh?

(12-04-2012 06:00 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  (Sorry Kc but her post "Sticking a hot dog between your legs doesn't count. If I had a dick as small as yours I wouldn't even need to worry about getting it removed. You sure you can be called a man with just that? I'm not only more woman than you are, I'm even more man than you.." had me in stitches)
This should go into Girly's signature thread but I'm too busy fighting LJ to go look for it.

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post