The Fight Club Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2012, 09:32 AM
RE: The Fight Club Thread
(13-04-2012 04:27 AM)Napoleon Wrote:  I hate you all.

COME AT ME
I dont hurt frogs Angel

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
13-04-2012, 09:43 AM
(12-04-2012 03:45 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 03:31 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  So basically this is just like most every other thread... Big Grin

Truth!
Although we finally have conclusive evidence that KC has a small penis.

Then how did he get such a hot wife? :"3

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
13-04-2012, 09:52 AM
(13-04-2012 09:43 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Then how did he get such a hot wife? :"3

He convinced her that she has no free-will and God has already decided they should be together?

Consider Maybe I should be a Calvinist?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 4 users Like Hughsie's post
13-04-2012, 10:33 AM
(13-04-2012 09:32 AM)bemore Wrote:  I dont hurt frogs Angel

I would be offended if I was a frog. Very original insult though, I guess your brain power must be over 9000!

/sarcasm

Why don't you be more clever and think of another one? Wink

Every mystery ever solved has turned out to be not magic. - Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon's post
13-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Glad to see you putting the big boy pants on but wtf is with those suspenders? Let's get adult not sheltered this is not the thread for "debates" this here is a fight. You want to talk through our problems then you better run off somewhere else, in this thread I've already proven your ass is mine.

Oh what's that? it's saved for queeny? I thought your role models were the likes of Moses and David. I don't see those guys having any issue spreading the love. Or do you save your admiration for the king of all orgies? Jesus the slut of sluts born of a mother unwilling to admit she slept around. What's this? He wasn't like that? He was a pure and untouched man? He was the first to admit he wasn't there to change the world he just wanted people to return to their roots. The whore Israel had stopped putting out and he was sent to get her back in the mood ~_^

Let's hear it from the chorus this pup can't count.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 7 users Like Lilith Pride's post
13-04-2012, 01:50 PM
I don't fight girls.

Every mystery ever solved has turned out to be not magic. - Tim Minchin
13-04-2012, 03:44 PM
(13-04-2012 12:12 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Glad to see you putting the big boy pants on but wtf is with those suspenders? Let's get adult not sheltered this is not the thread for "debates" this here is a fight. You want to talk through our problems then you better run off somewhere else, in this thread I've already proven your ass is mine.

Oh what's that? it's saved for queeny? I thought your role models were the likes of Moses and David. I don't see those guys having any issue spreading the love. Or do you save your admiration for the king of all orgies? Jesus the slut of sluts born of a mother unwilling to admit she slept around. What's this? He wasn't like that? He was a pure and untouched man? He was the first to admit he wasn't there to change the world he just wanted people to return to their roots. The whore Israel had stopped putting out and he was sent to get her back in the mood ~_^

Doesn't look like KC can answer the bell. Lilith by TKO.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
13-04-2012, 06:06 PM
(13-04-2012 03:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(13-04-2012 12:12 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Glad to see you putting the big boy pants on but wtf is with those suspenders? Let's get adult not sheltered this is not the thread for "debates" this here is a fight. You want to talk through our problems then you better run off somewhere else, in this thread I've already proven your ass is mine.

Doesn't look like KC can answer the bell. Lilith by TKO.
[Image: clintnod.gif]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-05-2012, 05:45 PM
Oi vosur, daddy told us to come here and duel so I'm calling you out!
[Image: 905631252938152.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
23-05-2012, 05:55 PM
(23-05-2012 05:45 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Oi vosur, daddy told us to come here and duel so I'm calling you out!
If you wish to do so, sure:
Quote:I'm really starting to think your being judgmental here, or you are new to the internet. People don't stop because you ask them nicely. Is the U.S. going to stop killing innocent afghans and bombing their homes with cruise missiles if they asked nicely? Is that really how you think the world works?

Now I might use sarcasm but I wouldn't consider thata bad attitude. I do think it matters what they posted though, what they posted gives me a good idea of how to respond to them.
Please tell me that the comparison between a war and a discussion on an internet board was supposed to be a joke.

Regardless, you didn't even try the nice approach before doing anything else. I could understand your point if you would've asked them politely and they would've kept doing it, but as I've mentioned earlier, you didn't. How can you know that they wouldn't have stopped if you didn't try it?

I think you don't know what sarcasm is. Either that, or you are unable to apply your knowledge to your posts. Calling someone's post worthless isn't sarcasm, it's an insult. So is claiming that people are unable to answer simple questions, even though they have already proven that they are capable of doing so in other threads.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]