The Fight Club Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-05-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: The Fight Club Thread
(23-05-2012 05:55 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Please tell me that the comparison between a war and a discussion on an internet board was supposed to be a joke.

Regardless, you didn't even try the nice approach before doing anything else. I could understand your point if you would've asked them politely and they would've kept doing it, but as I've mentioned earlier, you didn't. How can you know that they wouldn't have stopped if you didn't try it?

I think you don't know what sarcasm is. Either that, or you are unable to apply your knowledge to your posts. Calling someone's post worthless isn't sarcasm, it's an insult. So is claiming that people are unable to answer simple questions, even though they have already proven that they are capable of doing so in other threads.
Have you ever thought that me and Kineo had a go around before? That maybe I tried the nice way in that before time of this time? His post was irrelevant, spam, and only intended to cause a reaction of anger. What would you call that if not worthless? He obviously can answer a simple question Vosur, that's why I said that. Because he could have just answered it and we both knew it. Maybe you didn't though. In which case you severely underestimate the potential of most humans.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-05-2012, 06:07 PM
(23-05-2012 06:02 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Have you ever thought that me and Kineo had a go around before? That maybe I tried the nice way in that before time of this time? His post was irrelevant, spam, and only intended to cause a reaction of anger. What would you call that if not worthless? He obviously can answer a simple question Vosur, that's why I said that. Because he could have just answered it and we both knew it. Maybe you didn't though. In which case you severely underestimate the potential of most humans.
Would you mind sharing the thread in which you asked him politely to stop derailing the respective thread? If such a thread does not exist, then my previous post applies once more.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
23-05-2012, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 06:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2012 05:45 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Oi vosur, daddy told us to come here and duel so I'm calling you out!

Before Girly takes sides, WiseSeal, I wanna see pics.

This is Vosur. Now show me an ArcticSage.

[Image: vosur.png]

oops, I wasn't supposed to comment based on the rules. Ah well, fuck the rules.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
23-05-2012, 06:32 PM
(23-05-2012 06:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Would you mind sharing the thread in which you asked him politely to stop derailing the respective thread? If such a thread does not exist, then my previous post applies once more.
I posted a thread denying the holocaust, and MANY other controversial threads. I am not going to search through them all. I don't even know if we had our moment on a thread, could have been in the chat box, could have been in private messaging. But we've had our moment. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when someone is trolling you, nor do you need to act nice when someone is trolling you.

Alright well an update is that we did not have our moment in pm's just checked there was not there.

And GirlyMan I don't upload pics of myself on the internet >.>
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
23-05-2012, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 06:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(23-05-2012 06:32 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when someone is trolling you, nor do you need to act nice when someone is trolling you.

You don't need to act nice to someone trolling you, but if you do while realizing you are being trolled, you gain the higher ground and its associated advantages. Wink

(23-05-2012 06:32 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  And GirlyMan I don't upload pics of myself on the internet >.>

Fair enough. You probably have good reason not to. But absent pics my money's on Vosur. Bigass fucker's got a 50-50 chance against Girly in a Sumo match. Absent pics, a WiseSeal ain't got no chance against Girly. Wink

Breathing - it's more art than science.
23-05-2012, 06:40 PM
(23-05-2012 06:32 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  I posted a thread denying the holocaust, and MANY other controversial threads. I am not going to search through them all. I don't even know if we had our moment on a thread, could have been in the chat box, could have been in private messaging. But we've had our moment. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when someone is trolling you, nor do you need to act nice when someone is trolling you.
Weren't you the one repeatedly demanding physical evidence for the arguments of other people (note: it's a rhetorical question)? As you are unable to provide me with a single piece of "physical" evidence for your claim, I stand by my original point, which is that you didn't ask him (and people in general) to stop derailing your threads in a nice way before starting to insult them. The burden of proof lies with you as I've already provided several sources for my claim.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-05-2012, 06:49 PM
(23-05-2012 06:40 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Weren't you the one repeatedly demanding physical evidence for the arguments of other people (note: it's a rhetorical question)? As you are unable to provide me with a single piece of "physical" evidence for your claim, I stand by my original point, which is that you didn't ask him (and people in general) to stop derailing your threads in a nice way before starting to insult them. The burden of proof lies with you as I've already provided several sources for my claim.
Well we could ask kineo if he remembers.
23-05-2012, 06:53 PM
(23-05-2012 06:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 06:32 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out when someone is trolling you, nor do you need to act nice when someone is trolling you.

You don't need to act nice to someone trolling you, but if you do while realizing you are being trolled, you gain the higher ground and its associated advantages. Wink

(23-05-2012 06:32 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  And GirlyMan I don't upload pics of myself on the internet >.>

Fair enough. You probably have good reason not to. But absent pics my money's on Vosur. Bigass fucker's got a 50-50 chance against Girly in a Sumo match. Absent pics, a WiseSeal ain't got no chance against Girly. Wink
I've only posted an image of myself on the internet once. And that was a looooooong time ago. I just like the idea of being anonymous, faceless, where people won't judge you and you won't judge them other than by the information that is shared between the two.
[+] 1 user Likes TheArcticSage's post
23-05-2012, 06:59 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2012 07:02 PM by Vosur.)
(23-05-2012 06:49 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Well we could ask kineo if he remembers we could also ask him if he even cares while we're at it.
According to you, the testimonies of eye-witnesses are not a reliable source when faced with physical evidence (the posts I quoted in the other thread). Maybe kineo profits from making a false testimony, just like the jews made a profit from claiming that their fellow brothers have been killed by the Nazis (how do you like them apples?).

Furthermore, why would it matter if kineo cares about it? As I've stated before, your bad attitude is not only directed against him, but against several people. The bad ratings on your profile show that there are people who do indeed care. It doesn't matter whether or not kineo is one of them.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
23-05-2012, 07:02 PM
(23-05-2012 06:59 PM)Vosur Wrote:  According to you, the testimonies of eye-witnesses are not a reliable source when faced with physical evidence (the posts I quoted in the other thread). Maybe kineo profits from making a false testimony, just like the jews made a profit from claiming that their fellow brothers have been killed by the Nazis.
We're just asking if he remembers anything, it's not like we're asking him to testify against clinton for a sex scandal in the white house. Also, I had a feeling there was more to this than just me being a little insensitive. If you want to debate about the holocaust I have a thread for that.

And the bad ratings in my profile are mostly calling me a bigot, racist, and about me being a holocaust denier, not many things to do with my attitude. You didn't even rate my profile until you read the thread about the holocaust Tongue