The Fight Club Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2012, 12:29 AM
RE: The Fight Club Thread
(23-05-2012 08:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Well we can't be cherry pickers now can we?

and you criticized both of them if you remembered correctly.

[Image: EwBKPM.png]

You called me delusional, that really hurt my feelings, and was also an insult. I spent an hour crying because of that comment.
Actually, I specifically said that you are not one of the people who are delusional enough to believe such things. Smile

"But what am I suggesting here, you're not one of these people, because you're much smarter than that."

I also didn't say that I dislike such people, I specifically said that certain users don't like it. You're seeing things in my posts that aren't there.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2012, 12:38 AM
(24-05-2012 12:29 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(23-05-2012 08:19 PM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  Well we can't be cherry pickers now can we?

and you criticized both of them if you remembered correctly.

[Image: EwBKPM.png]

You called me delusional, that really hurt my feelings, and was also an insult. I spent an hour crying because of that comment.
Actually, I specifically said that you are not one of the people who are delusional enough to believe such things. Smile

"But what am I suggesting here, you're not one of these people, because you're much smarter than that."

I also didn't say that I dislike such people, I specifically said that certain users don't like it. You're seeing things in my posts that aren't there.
You called holocaust deniers delusional, and if you think I'm not a holocaust denier you are either calling me a troll or a liar. I might troll sometimes in my life but I am no liar. I am a holocaust denier. So you have done three things now, calling me delusional, a troll, and a liar.
24-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Guts form Berserk vs. dr. House from ... House M.D.

I think we all know who's gonna win this duel.

Look, Artic, have you even seen the size of that "sword" he caries around? I wouldn't fuck around if I were you.

[Image: guts.jpg]

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 02:45 AM
(24-05-2012 01:42 AM)Filox Wrote:  Guts form Berserk vs. dr. House from ... House M.D.

I think we all know who's gonna win this duel.

Look, Artic, have you even seen the size of that "sword" he caries around? I wouldn't fuck around if I were you.
Scalpel to the heart.
24-05-2012, 03:03 AM
A dagger is much better weapon of choice, if you gonna pierce your heart. Scalpel is made for cutting, not stabbing.

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
24-05-2012, 03:10 AM
(24-05-2012 03:03 AM)Filox Wrote:  A dagger is much better weapon of choice, if you gonna pierce your heart. Scalpel is made for cutting, not stabbing.
House owns a gun you know, he keeps it in his closet locked in a box.
24-05-2012, 03:13 AM
And I'm pretty sure he has no idea where his keys are, because all those pills he is taking...

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 03:27 AM
(24-05-2012 03:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  And I'm pretty sure he has no idea where his keys are, because all those pills he is taking...
Actually he dumped all his pills into a glass of water he gave to guts.
24-05-2012, 03:39 AM
Pffff, Guts won't even feel them, since he is wearing his Berserkers armor. And he is so physically strong, those puny pills can have little to no effect on such an individual.

-Hunter S. Thompson
24-05-2012, 07:16 AM
It was about time that I went off to sleep. It was 4 a.m. here in Germany. Anyway, shall we continue?
(24-05-2012 12:38 AM)TheArcticSage Wrote:  You called holocaust deniers delusional, and if you think I'm not a holocaust denier you are either calling me a troll or a liar. I might troll sometimes in my life but I am no liar. I am a holocaust denier. So you have done three things now, calling me delusional, a troll, and a liar.
I think that you are, once again, mistaken. You may choose to interpret what I posted that way, but it doesn't change anything at what I actually wrote. Read it once more and you will eventually notice that I was describing their views to you, not mine.

If I were to agree with them, I would've wrote something along the lines of "You're complaing because I and several other users don't like your Holocaust denial?". As you can see, I chose a formulation which indicates that I'm distancing myself from their views by calling the ones who share this opinion "certain users" (i.e. the users who gave your profile a bad rating for denying that the Holocaust happened and those insulting you in your threads).

Besides, I'd appreciate if you would stop claiming that I said things which I actually didn't (such as me calling you a liar/troll). You're free to have your own interpretation of my posts, but don't misuse it to bad-mouth me. Thanks in advance.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]