The Final Assault, by Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1.8 Average
16-09-2013, 01:41 PM
RE: The Final Assault, by Mark Dreher
(16-09-2013 01:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Gods, I must be getting old...

You are very old

You make dirt.

Seem new.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2013, 01:46 PM
Stilton is the white layer in the picture of the huntsman cheese i posted earlier. Stilton is great but it can be overwhelming depending on what your tastebuds are used to.

Gruyere and Brie are yummy soft cheeses. A great simple (yet fancy sounding) recipe is to get a nice thick sirloin steak, hollow a pocket in it from the side and stuff it with brie. Use cooking thread to seal up the entry point and broil/grill to your desired temperature. The Brie gets all melty and gooey inside the steak. The brie also adds saltiness to the meat as well. Damn just thinking of it makes me hungry.
16-09-2013, 01:53 PM
(16-09-2013 01:41 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 01:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Gods, I must be getting old...

You are very old

You make dirt.

Seem new.

Hey Mark, shut up would ya? This is the cheese thread and we're trying to talk about cheese. Angry

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post
16-09-2013, 01:54 PM
Pork chops stuffed with Brie and mushrooms - food for the gods!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
16-09-2013, 01:55 PM
Mark, why don't you tell us about some of the culinary delights the goddess enjoys?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
16-09-2013, 01:55 PM
(16-09-2013 01:46 PM)devilsadvoc8 Wrote:  Stilton is the white layer in the picture of the huntsman cheese i posted earlier. Stilton is great but it can be overwhelming depending on what your tastebuds are used to.

Gruyere and Brie are yummy soft cheeses. A great simple (yet fancy sounding) recipe is to get a nice thick sirloin steak, hollow a pocket in it from the side and stuff it with brie. Use cooking thread to seal up the entry point and broil/grill to your desired temperature. The Brie gets all melty and gooey inside the steak. The brie also adds saltiness to the meat as well. Damn just thinking of it makes me hungry.

That sounds awesome. I would want to try the same concept with a burger. Any suggestions as to what cheese would work best in the middle of a big juicy burger?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
16-09-2013, 02:00 PM
kim, you can get Humbolt Fog in Kansas. I would have thought it never left my home state of California.

I am about an hour from leaving the house to do some errands including now shopping for some cheese and appropriate fruit and crackers, thanks all.
16-09-2013, 02:01 PM
(16-09-2013 01:55 PM)Dom Wrote:  Mark, why don't you tell us about some of the culinary delights the goddess enjoys?

Sure

Shekinah, loves "Golden Manna".

Which you would call oatmeal

With the spice "Ginger" added.

Commonly called

Shekinah's Golden Manna.

And she likes

Spaghetti

Made

With "angel hair"

Noodles.

Her "two favorite" meals.

Right there.
16-09-2013, 02:05 PM
(16-09-2013 01:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, how in the hell does this go 11 pages and nobody has yet gotten to posting the most fucking obvious music video ever?

Gods, I must be getting old...

Waiting for Girly.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
16-09-2013, 02:16 PM
(16-09-2013 02:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 01:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, how in the hell does this go 11 pages and nobody has yet gotten to posting the most fucking obvious music video ever?

Gods, I must be getting old...

Waiting for Girly.

Find I find your hypothesis... plausible... Consider

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]