Shekinah's Golden Manna.

And she likes

Spaghetti

Made

With "angel hair"

Noodles.

Her "two favorite" meals.

Right there.

Never tried ginger in oatmeal, I like it as a spice though in many dishes. So, what does she eat as spaghetti topping?

Ginger, is delicious, on oatmeal.

Some people use cinnamon.

But cinnamon, is problematic.

It causes "low blood sugar", about a half hour after you eat it.

In other words, "you are hungry again".

Cinnamon "hot cross buns"

Can be a trip

You NEVER get out of.

You eat one, then "you want another".

And another.

Until

You are fat.

Cinnamon, has to be avoided.

But ginger, tastes as good.

And with no "low blood sugar".

i.e. you are still full.

A half hour later.

So ginger, is better.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mark Dreher's post
16-09-2013, 04:10 PM
RE: The Final Assault, by Mark Dreher
I have to agree with that - I'd take ginger over cinnamon most times.

Ginger has a greater robustness while cinnamon's flavor is more subtle. Thumbsup

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
16-09-2013, 04:28 PM
(16-09-2013 04:10 PM)kim Wrote:  I have to agree with that - I'd take ginger over cinnamon most times.

Ginger has a greater robustness while cinnamon's flavor is more subtle. Thumbsup

Yes.

Ginger is good, and no messing with the blood sugar.

Ginger, also, "makes you skinny".

By "speeding up your metabolism" by about 20%.

This is how an old fart, like me, keeps a 32 inch waist.

Ginger.

It sends the food through your intestines, quicker.

And, it prevents, many forms of cancer.

So skinny

And "no cancer"

Is ginger.

That is on the website.

Quote:

For oatmeal, the big drum container of the Quaker Oats "quick 1 minute" variety seems to work out the best. (Or the cheaper look-a-like "quick 1 minute" generic store version, it works about the same.) Also, no matter what type you use, it seems you actually have to microwave them for about three minutes to fully cook them however.

The "Manna cakes" mentioned in the bible would simply be "oatmeal cookies" that were heavily seasoned by ginger spice before cooking, you also may add raisins (or not, that is optional), for Shekinah's "Golden Manna Cookies". Golden manna cookies are simply oatmeal cookies that have had the cinnamon ingredient replaced by much more healthy ginger. In the cookie recipes for oatmeal cookies, just substitute ginger for the cinnamon spice listed. Also liberally coat the outside of the cookies with ginger.

Manna in either form also happens to be very very good for your cholesterol. The main ingredient of oatmeal is the ultimate heart healthy food. Think of the oatmeal flakes as "little sponges", made just for wiping up and absorbing cholesterol.

A daily dose of Shekinah's Golden Manna will keep your arteries clear. And the high fiber content also makes all constipation a thing of the past. And the natural herb ginger ingredient has been proven to help prevent colon and ovarian cancers. Miracle ginger has at least ten other known proven health benefits, including preventing colds, the flu, migraines, headaches and menstrual cramps.

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/10-...inger.html

Ginger also aids all food digestion and speeds up your metabolism by as much as 20%. This can help prevent the slow, sluggish, unhealthy metabolism that we all get as we get older. All your movements will now become effortless, and as regular as clockwork. The miracle herb ginger can make you skinny again.

(NOTE: Be careful however if after a few months you get a bit "too skinny". Ginger can do that after a long period. You have to then lay off and let your metabolism slow back down a bit. Just have the porridge or the cookies without the ginger ingredient added, for at least a few weeks, until you "plump up" again. Too skinny can be as bad as too fat. Somewhere in the middle is ideal. So lay off for a while, if you get too skinny. It definitely is a "slimming product" with the ginger added, ideal for older, overweight people to trim back down to about their ideal weight in their thirties, as a norm. Or anyone who wants to lose a few pounds. But "gaunt" is not a good look for anyone either, it highlights your wrinkles, somewhere in the middle is best. Lay off the ginger ingredient for a while, if you get too skinny.)

Optional fruit -- for Shekinah's Golden Manna porridge, adding fresh blueberries will give you the very most possible healthful antioxidants, these little berries ward off cancer and other diseases. The next most healthy fruit is fresh cut strawberries, or you could even have them both.

Also, the Shekinah likes for you to refer to these two things (the ginger spice flavored breakfast porridge or the cookies) both as "Shekinah's Golden Manna". Manna is delicious, very healthful, and should be a priority food and snack. (Called "Shekinah's Golden Manna", if you want to see God smile.)

Important Note: It is important to strictly avoid using any cinnamon in your manna. For non diabetics, cinnamon actually causes the body to crave more food, it causes a "ravenous hunger response" a few minutes or hours after you first consume it. For diabetics however, cinnamon is actually very good for you, it just brings your blood sugar levels into a more normal range.

**Cinnamon and ginger work by effecting your insulin sensitivity. In reality, cinnamon makes you fat, ginger makes you skinny, and they both taste good. It is your choice. However, if you feel that you or your children are already at your ideal weight, you would probably not want to add either of these ingredients.

Note, for diabetics however, cinnamon happens to be a particular boon to helping reverse most of the effects of that disease. (And you can use it without making yourself too fat, it just lowers your high blood sugar levels to a more normal range, not generally "too low", causing food cravings.) In the case of a diabetic, cinnamon would be by far the best thing for you. And you can confirm that by doing a little research using the two keywords "cinnamon diabetes", cinnamon has a miracle reversing effect on diabetes that you should explore and be well aware of. For a diabetic, a daily cinnamon flavored manna porridge can practically cure you. The cure for diabetes? Hmm.. For some people, the simple answer is yes. Studies show that daily cinnamon usage lowers your high blood sugar levels by about 25%, and if that cures you? That cures you. And all diabetics can now have more minimal symptoms, probably no symptoms at all. FYI.

End quote.
[+] 2 users Like Mark Dreher's post
16-09-2013, 04:55 PM
We have left out Cheetohs!

They are the cheesiest.

But I don't care for them,

With ginger or cinnamon.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-09-2013, 05:07 PM
(16-09-2013 02:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 01:20 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Also, how in the hell does this go 11 pages and nobody has yet gotten to posting the most fucking obvious music video ever?

Gods, I must be getting old...

Waiting for Girly.

too ... many ... dangling ... pointers ... the ... garbage ... collector ... is ... using ... all ... the ... system ... resources ... will ... need ... to ... reboot ... if ... it ... doesn't ... finish ... soon ... [Image: Cowering.gif] Bechased

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-09-2013, 05:12 PM
This

has

been

going

on

too

fuckin'

long.

Type

fuckin'

normally.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2013, 05:18 PM
(16-09-2013 05:12 PM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  This

has

been

going

on

too

fuckin'

long.

Type

fuckin'

normally.

No my dear.

I have no choice.

Right now

You are basically "talking with God".

GOD.

And God, dictates.

Every letter.

Every comma.

And every carriage return.

GOD.

GOD.

GOD.

Get it?
16-09-2013, 05:19 PM

has

been

going

on

too

fuckin'

long.

Type

fuckin'

normally.
I doubt he would even if he was asked to.

[Image: Cheese+Strings.+OC+Here+is+what+the+Ghos...896132.jpg]

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
16-09-2013, 05:19 PM
(16-09-2013 05:18 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  

has

been

going

on

too

fuckin'

long.

Type

fuckin'

normally.

No my dear.

I have no choice.

Right now

You are basically "talking with God".

GOD.

And God, dictates.

Every letter.

Every comma.

And every carriage return.

GOD.

GOD.

GOD.

Get it?

Get medical help. You are deranged.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-09-2013, 05:24 PM
(16-09-2013 04:28 PM)Mark Dreher Wrote:  
(16-09-2013 04:10 PM)kim Wrote:  I have to agree with that - I'd take ginger over cinnamon most times.

Yes.

Ginger is good, and no messing with the blood sugar.

Ginger, also, "makes you skinny".

By "speeding up your metabolism" by about 20%.

This is how an old fart, like me, keeps a 32 inch waist.

Ginger.

It sends the food through your intestines, quicker.

And, it prevents, many forms of cancer.

So skinny

And "no cancer"

Is ginger.

That is on the website.

Quote:

For oatmeal, the big drum container of the Quaker Oats "quick 1 minute" variety seems to work out the best. (Or the cheaper look-a-like "quick 1 minute" generic store version, it works about the same.) Also, no matter what type you use, it seems you actually have to microwave them for about three minutes to fully cook them however.

The "Manna cakes" mentioned in the bible would simply be "oatmeal cookies" that were heavily seasoned by ginger spice before cooking, you also may add raisins (or not, that is optional), for Shekinah's "Golden Manna Cookies". Golden manna cookies are simply oatmeal cookies that have had the cinnamon ingredient replaced by much more healthy ginger. In the cookie recipes for oatmeal cookies, just substitute ginger for the cinnamon spice listed. Also liberally coat the outside of the cookies with ginger.

Manna in either form also happens to be very very good for your cholesterol. The main ingredient of oatmeal is the ultimate heart healthy food. Think of the oatmeal flakes as "little sponges", made just for wiping up and absorbing cholesterol.

A daily dose of Shekinah's Golden Manna will keep your arteries clear. And the high fiber content also makes all constipation a thing of the past. And the natural herb ginger ingredient has been proven to help prevent colon and ovarian cancers. Miracle ginger has at least ten other known proven health benefits, including preventing colds, the flu, migraines, headaches and menstrual cramps.

http://www.healthdiaries.com/eatthis/10-...inger.html

Ginger also aids all food digestion and speeds up your metabolism by as much as 20%. This can help prevent the slow, sluggish, unhealthy metabolism that we all get as we get older. All your movements will now become effortless, and as regular as clockwork. The miracle herb ginger can make you skinny again.

(NOTE: Be careful however if after a few months you get a bit "too skinny". Ginger can do that after a long period. You have to then lay off and let your metabolism slow back down a bit. Just have the porridge or the cookies without the ginger ingredient added, for at least a few weeks, until you "plump up" again. Too skinny can be as bad as too fat. Somewhere in the middle is ideal. So lay off for a while, if you get too skinny. It definitely is a "slimming product" with the ginger added, ideal for older, overweight people to trim back down to about their ideal weight in their thirties, as a norm. Or anyone who wants to lose a few pounds. But "gaunt" is not a good look for anyone either, it highlights your wrinkles, somewhere in the middle is best. Lay off the ginger ingredient for a while, if you get too skinny.)

Optional fruit -- for Shekinah's Golden Manna porridge, adding fresh blueberries will give you the very most possible healthful antioxidants, these little berries ward off cancer and other diseases. The next most healthy fruit is fresh cut strawberries, or you could even have them both.

Also, the Shekinah likes for you to refer to these two things (the ginger spice flavored breakfast porridge or the cookies) both as "Shekinah's Golden Manna". Manna is delicious, very healthful, and should be a priority food and snack. (Called "Shekinah's Golden Manna", if you want to see God smile.)

Important Note: It is important to strictly avoid using any cinnamon in your manna. For non diabetics, cinnamon actually causes the body to crave more food, it causes a "ravenous hunger response" a few minutes or hours after you first consume it. For diabetics however, cinnamon is actually very good for you, it just brings your blood sugar levels into a more normal range.

**Cinnamon and ginger work by effecting your insulin sensitivity. In reality, cinnamon makes you fat, ginger makes you skinny, and they both taste good. It is your choice. However, if you feel that you or your children are already at your ideal weight, you would probably not want to add either of these ingredients.

Note, for diabetics however, cinnamon happens to be a particular boon to helping reverse most of the effects of that disease. (And you can use it without making yourself too fat, it just lowers your high blood sugar levels to a more normal range, not generally "too low", causing food cravings.) In the case of a diabetic, cinnamon would be by far the best thing for you. And you can confirm that by doing a little research using the two keywords "cinnamon diabetes", cinnamon has a miracle reversing effect on diabetes that you should explore and be well aware of. For a diabetic, a daily cinnamon flavored manna porridge can practically cure you. The cure for diabetes? Hmm.. For some people, the simple answer is yes. Studies show that daily cinnamon usage lowers your high blood sugar levels by about 25%, and if that cures you? That cures you. And all diabetics can now have more minimal symptoms, probably no symptoms at all. FYI.

End quote.

Ginger on oatmeal is an excellent idea! I usually drink my ginger as juice mixed with other green vegetable juices to take the edge off their bitterness but putting it on oatmeal is brilliant. And I'm a Type II diabetic but I don't really like the taste of cinnamon so I take it in a concentrated capsule form. It does lower my sugars. The only part of that post I strongly disagree with though is the instant oatmeal. The only oats worth a damn are steel cut. Rolled oats and whatever the hell that instant shit is will spike your sugars. The less processed your grains the better.

[Image: Oatss.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post