The Final Assault, by Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1.8 Average
17-09-2013, 10:10 PM
RE: The Final Assault, by Mark Dreher
If this is the final assault, does that mean you'll be gone soon ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2013, 10:16 PM
Mark Dreher, please throb inside me.
17-09-2013, 10:25 PM
Blue lemons they

make orange milk.

at

tartar sauce flowing fast.

i am the mechanic

painting smells running never forward

light blows house.

parking lot.

the

hard wood is soft puddle

monkey men werewolves

phillipines.

when

quagmire homogay atheist banana.

qwerty chairs standing the air

him between what look for.

how can

pulling when how can do

roses flying jackets.

herpes nuggets in cast gold.

laundry day next yesteryear forgotten

bread eat hungry moon sky

you.

god wrap santa pokemon quest

jello throb pickles.

hell rocks yodeling

jesus christ marie

theyre minerals

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 3 users Like Elesjei's post
17-09-2013, 10:29 PM
[Image: 22293-FUCK-YO-SHIT-x5nX.png]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
17-09-2013, 11:12 PM
Beth;1154815 Wrote:Blocking the nutjob, now, so I dunno if I will see this thread after this, but my FBI cousin is already interested and messaged me on fb...

You dumb

Son of a bitch.

The FBI, has FIVE AGENTS, PERMANENTLY, assigned to me.

Homeland Security, has two.

What, the fuck, are you talking about?

Bitch.

I will dance on your grave.
17-09-2013, 11:16 PM
[Image: not-sure-if-12-year-old-fail-troll-or-just-retarded.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
18-09-2013, 12:20 AM
For anyone interested in the psychiatry, Mark's thoughts are becoming more deranged and disinhibited. Check out his latest post in his old thread for more evidence of this

As he becomes more unwell, he's also starting to become aggressive. This ain't good for him, or for those who have to deal with him.

I'll hazard a guess that he'll soon disappear from the forum when whoever looks after him realises how unwell he is, or he does something really stupid in real life, and ends up in hospital as a consequence. We won't hear from him for at least a month while he's admitted to hospital. Let's hope, for his sake, that that's what happens, and the sooner the better.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Mark Fulton's post
18-09-2013, 01:00 AM
(18-09-2013 12:20 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  For anyone interested in the psychiatry, Mark's thoughts are becoming more deranged and disinhibited. Check out his latest post in his old thread for more evidence of this

As he becomes more unwell, he's also starting to become aggressive. This ain't good for him, or for those who have to deal with him.

I'll hazard a guess that he'll soon disappear from the forum when whoever looks after him realises how unwell he is, or he does something really stupid in real life, and ends up in hospital as a consequence. We won't hear from him for at least a month while he's admitted to hospital. Let's hope, for his sake, that that's what happens, and the sooner the better.

Meanwhile, I suggest we all absolutely ignore him as thought he never existed in the first place as any response by us may accelerate his psychological degradation and agitate his obvious and rapidly developing psychosis.

As part of the above suggestion, I move to a new discussion: What's your psychological background, Mark?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-09-2013, 01:31 AM
I only hope that when Mark does eventually snap his own mind and needs to be put down by the police, that it is as epic as this.

[Image: h9AD51080]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2013, 01:51 AM
(18-09-2013 01:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 12:20 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  For anyone interested in the psychiatry, Mark's thoughts are becoming more deranged and disinhibited. Check out his latest post in his old thread for more evidence of this

Meanwhile, I suggest we all absolutely ignore him as thought he never existed in the first place as any response by us may accelerate his psychological degradation and agitate his obvious and rapidly developing psychosis.

As part of the above suggestion, I move to a new discussion: What's your psychological background, Mark?

I'm a general physician, so have many years experience dealing with mental illness. I've had 6 months formal training in psychiatry. I suggest it's pointless trying to reason/argue with someone as unwell as our Mark. Let's hope for his sake he gets some help soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user