The Final Assault, by Mark Dreher

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 1.8 Average
18-09-2013, 02:30 AM
RE: The Final Assault, by Mark Dreher
(18-09-2013 01:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Meanwhile, I suggest we all absolutely ignore him as thought he never existed in the first place as any response by us may accelerate his psychological degradation and agitate his obvious and rapidly developing psychosis.

As part of the above suggestion, I move to a new discussion: What's your psychological background, Mark?

Well, Free thought.

Basically

I am a nice guy.

I mean really.

A minister.

The HUGEST minister.

But

I am prejudiced.

I AM ANTISEMITIC.

And

I hate, a lot of shit

That your "handlers" SAY

Does not FIT

With, "The Protocols"

Of our dear, pieces of shit.

Here

Are

The

Protocols

Of "The Elders of ZION?"

What are "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?"

I ask you?

Protocol #9:10 - WE WILL CORRUPT THE YOUTH OF THE GOYIM (derogatory term for “Gentiles”) BY REARING THEM IN PRINCIPLES WHICH ARE KNOWN TO US AS FALSE.

FULFILLMENT: Jews in control of the American Teachers Association are teaching homosexuality and lesbianism to elementary school students.

~ Jews who control the Media such as MTV & Homo TV LOGO are teaching the youth fornication and sodomy.

Protocol #14:1 - “WHEN WE COME INTO OUR KINGDOM IT WILL BE UNDESIRABLE THAT THERE SHOULD EXIST ANY OTHER RELIGION THAN OURS AS THE CHOSEN PEOPLE. WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST. We will sweep away all other forms of belief besides ours.”

FULFILLMENT: Jews have waged war on Christianity beginning with the English Revolution, French Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, Kosovo Independence, and in America, through their lie, “separation of church & state.”

Protocol #12:4 - “NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. All news items are received by a few agencies from all parts of the world. These agencies will be entirely in our control and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.”

FULFILLMENT: Jews control the media in the USA, Canada, Great Britain, France, & Germany.

~ In America alone, Jews own CBS, NBC, ABC, Time, Newsweek, US News & World Report, Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Washington Post, etc.

Protocol #16:7,8 - “WE SHALL CHANGE HISTORY. We shall abolish every kind of freedom of instruction for the purpose of turning the Goyim into unthinking submissive brutes.”

FULFILLMENT: Ivy League Colleges which were once Christian Seminaries are now inundated with Jews who carry with them their age-long Anti-Christian bias. Harvard, Princeton, Dartmouth, and University of Pennsylvania, all have Jews as continual-running Deans.

~ Jews are in leading positions in the American Library Association, (Leslie Burger, President) & the American Federation of Teachers, (Ted Kirsh, President).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2013, 02:56 AM
(18-09-2013 01:51 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 01:00 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Meanwhile, I suggest we all absolutely ignore him as thought he never existed in the first place as any response by us may accelerate his psychological degradation and agitate his obvious and rapidly developing psychosis.

As part of the above suggestion, I move to a new discussion: What's your psychological background, Mark?

I'm a general physician, so have many years experience dealing with mental illness. I've had 6 months formal training in psychiatry. I suggest it's pointless trying to reason/argue with someone as unwell as our Mark. Let's hope for his sake he gets some help soon.

Cool, was the 6 months part of your medical training as standard or was it an optional thing?

*I'm just trying to hijack and make this thread something interesting

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-09-2013, 05:41 AM
"Child rape", is the guiding principle, of "every Jewish holy book".

It is what "the faith is based on".

It is a CORNERSTONE, even in the TALMUD.

If you do not want to look at "The Protocols, of the Elders of Zion"

Well then

How about the Talmud?

IS THE TALMUD, "A LEGITIMATE BOOK?"

As per Judaism?

Here is what the Talmud says, about "raping children".

It says

It is OK.

[COLOR="Red"]What does the Talmud say about Pedophiles?[/COLOR]

Let me tell you what the Talmud says about "pedophiles".

If you Jews

Want to learn something interesting.

Let me tell you about the Talmud.

God has no prejudice against "wops".

Salt of the earth.

God loves all her children.

She HATES, defective, and out of date, and quite defunct, religions.

Only.

The Talmud, is "the most foul and corrupt document, EVER created".

What does the Talmud say?

It says "a Jew can steal".

It says "a Jew can murder".

It says "a Jew can have sex, with any child over three years old".

i.e. pedophiles.

It says "a Jew's fingernail, is worth a hundred Muslims".

It says "the virgin Mary, was a whore".

It says "Jesus is being boiled in "hot excrement".

And on

And on

And on.

The whole thing is corrupt.

Foul.

Black.

You know, I read an article, from some poor Jewish girl, and her horror, at finding out, exactly what is actually in the Talmud.

It will open your eyes.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...201AApTcHr
18-09-2013, 06:26 AM
If you were in my room, Mark, it wouldn't be rape at all. Wink
18-09-2013, 07:44 AM
(18-09-2013 06:26 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  If you were in my room, Mark, it wouldn't be rape at all. Wink

Really?

How come?

Don't you want to go to Heaven?

It is a nice place.

You would like it.

Ever been, to "Club Med?"

Just laying

By the pool.

Ordering Mai Tais.

That is Heaven.
18-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Good Morning Mark. How are you today?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
18-09-2013, 08:01 AM
(18-09-2013 07:56 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Good Morning Mark. How are you today?

Nuckin' futz and proud of it I imagine... Drinking Beverage

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2013, 08:04 AM
(18-09-2013 07:56 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Good Morning Mark. How are you today?

I am ripping.

Thank you for asking.

And yes, The Final Assault

Is "already over".

The Final Assault.

Is "284 poems".

And yes, they are already done.

Fineto.
18-09-2013, 08:16 AM
(18-09-2013 12:20 AM)Mark Fulton Wrote:  For anyone interested in the psychiatry, Mark's thoughts are becoming more deranged and disinhibited. Check out his latest post in his old thread for more evidence of this

As he becomes more unwell, he's also starting to become aggressive. This ain't good for him, or for those who have to deal with him.

I'll hazard a guess that he'll soon disappear from the forum when whoever looks after him realises how unwell he is, or he does something really stupid in real life, and ends up in hospital as a consequence. We won't hear from him for at least a month while he's admitted to hospital. Let's hope, for his sake, that that's what happens, and the sooner the better.

I've wondered if there's not some chemical use going on. Heavy amphetamine use could elicit the mood swings, the manic activity (at least, his posting volume here seems manic), and the break in activity also... a recovery period. I'm no doctor, so maybe I'm talking out my ass, but the cycle seems a little like what my nephew went goes through.

I AM he who is called... cat furniture.
18-09-2013, 08:33 AM
So Mark, you're saying Jesus was a pedophile. The Jesus character was a Jew who never renounced his Judaism... was even called Rabbi in many texts. Christianity derived much of it's teachings and laws from the Jewish holy books. Jesus advised he did not come to abolish the Jewish laws but to uphold them.

It doesn't matter to me what you believe because I don't believe any of it. All that "elders of zion" stuff is completely made up, as well.

You've been had, Mark... several times over. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post