The Flying Spaghetti Monster Cures All Ills

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-02-2014, 05:46 PM
The Flying Spaghetti Monster Cures All Ills
One of my favorite things to do after a bad day is to go on You Tube and look up the videos about the Flying Spaghetti Monster. All I have to do is read the comments section and I'm laughing my ass off. There are all kinds of hysterical comments on there, like one from a video in Germany with the Flying Spaghetti Monster on top of a building, where somebody commented something like "Fake! Those buildings are obviously a fake backdrop to His Noodliness, who is obviously real!"

The ones that really make me laugh though are the comments by angry creationists and the responses by Pastafarians. It'll usually go something like this:

"THIS IS SO STUPID! HOW CAN ANYBODY BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE?! YOU NEED TO STOP WORSHIPING SOME STUPID PASTA FIGURE AND RUN TO JESUS BEFORE YOU BURN!"

Then the Pastafarians will say stuff like:

"I was a disbeliever too, but then I was touched by his noodly appendage and I saw the light!"

"How dare you insult His Noodliness! He boiled for your sins!"

"If the Flying Spaghetti Monster isn't real, then how come all the planets are shaped like meatballs?!"

Of course, the creationists get even more pissed off and keep ranting about how everyone needs to bow down to Christianity or Islam or whatever other faith. Sometimes I even feel sorry for the creationists. As one person said, it's like watching an older sibling picking on the younger one, and the more the older one goads the younger one, the more pissed off the younger one gets, and you want to yell "Stop picking on your little brother!"

If you are having a bad day, I highly recommend reading the comments section of these videos to any atheist. You'll be pissing yourself laughing in no time.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
11-02-2014, 05:58 PM
RE: The Flying Spaghetti Monster Cures All Ills
When I'm having a bad day I am the Pastafarian trolling the creationists.
When I'm having a really bad day I'm the Satanist.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
11-02-2014, 08:02 PM
I've toyed around with adopting an extremely fundamentalist poe troll account, but I honestly don't have the stomach for it.
12-02-2014, 12:57 AM
(11-02-2014 08:02 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I've toyed around with adopting an extremely fundamentalist poe troll account, but I honestly don't have the stomach for it.

You don't even have to create a separte account on youtube. You can switch back and forth from different characters, and almost no-one will even notice.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.