The Force Awakens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: The Force Awakens
(29-12-2015 03:04 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Spoiler Alert..........

A bunch of stuff got blown up, bad guy died heros won.

You obviously didn't watch the movie. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
30-12-2015, 12:00 AM
[Image: IlZN4rR.png]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
31-12-2015, 02:48 PM
I took my son to see the movie today.

I found out first-hand that it's possible to get actual motion sickness in a movie theater. We were watching the regular version, not 3D or IMAX, but had to sit in the very front row. I spent much of the movie trying not to throw up.

What I saw was okay. Better than I expected, but with some problems due to setting up three movies' worth of plot lines. Was nice to see Harrison Ford again.
31-12-2015, 08:18 PM
The Force Awakens
Heard an interesting theory today that the derelict ships on Jakku represent the toys of our youth, discarded and forgotten.

Have no idea of that was anyone's intention, but I like the speculation.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
31-12-2015, 09:34 PM
Watching it now on the net. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
31-12-2015, 10:08 PM
(Spoilers)

I heard a theory today that proposes that Rey was a padawan training under Luke when Kylo betrayed Luke and murdered all or most of the other padawans. The theory goes that Luke was able to save Rey, wipe her memory, and place her on Jakku. This is why she she's so quick to pick up using the force and fighting with a light saber, because she had been through some training. It's also why she has that flashback when she touches Luke's old light saber, and why Luke looks at her the way he does at the end. This is also why Kylo is so interested in her, because he sensed who she was.

I dunno, I think it's a cool theory
10-01-2016, 10:12 AM
[Image: KENEcX8.jpg]
[Image: 5m6ULTz.jpg]

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
10-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Biggest problem I think is that Rey is able to do everything without any training whatsoever. I think it did a nice job of setting up future movies to be interesting, it left me wanting to know more. I'm really curious who Rey's parents are and how she ended up on Jakku.

9/10

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
10-01-2016, 11:17 AM
(10-01-2016 11:03 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  I'm really curious who Rey's parents are and how she ended up on Jakku.

I couldn't care less, as the Star Wars universe needs more pre-destined heroes (*cough* Anakin Skywalker *cough*) like any of us need additional holes in our collective heads. Rolleyes

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-01-2016, 11:23 AM
(10-01-2016 11:17 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 11:03 AM)Imathinker Wrote:  I'm really curious who Rey's parents are and how she ended up on Jakku.

I couldn't care less, as the Star Wars universe needs more pre-destined heroes (*cough* Anakin Skywalker *cough*) like any of us need additional holes in our collective heads. Rolleyes

That is all Star Wars has ever been. Luke is the biggest Mary Sue ever. Complaining about a predestined hero is kind of silly in this context.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense