The Force Awakens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-01-2016, 06:46 PM
RE: The Force Awakens
(10-01-2016 05:44 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 12:02 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  She's already cool, I'm already interested in her, I already want to know what happens to her next, I'm already in, I'm already invested. She can stand on her own, she doesn't need to be someone's hidden offspring to make her any more special, she should be allowed to stand on her own instead of being propped up by her secret heritage.

Han Solo didn't need to be anybody's special child to stand on his own. Neither did Obi-wan Kenobi.

I have my special crazy fan theory that I wish were true but it won't be. It's what makes her related to Vader & the clan of them all but not in the way that everyone thinks.

Basically because everyone says Daisy Ridley looks like Keria Knightly, well... Keria was a particular character relevant to some details in Episode 1. She was the impostor queen of Padame. My grand ole theory is she maybe returned a decade later once as the impostor one time that Anakin wasn't aware of Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJdvJvmiLKPZwFBCdFDzv...9-qrkk5F6J]

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply