The Force Awakens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-10-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: The Force Awakens
(21-10-2015 02:14 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 01:14 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  *Inquisitors

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone is interested I recommend watching the 2008 Clone Wars animated series and Rebels, they are canon and fill in a lot of holes.

I'm sure there were many many groups of people hunting Jedi, considering the bounty the Empire would have put on them.

True but inquisitors were hired and trained by the Empire specifically for that job. Kill remaining jedi and either recruit and train or kill any force sensitive child.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-10-2015, 02:52 AM
(21-10-2015 02:17 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 02:14 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I'm sure there were many many groups of people hunting Jedi, considering the bounty the Empire would have put on them.

True but inquisitors were hired and trained by the Empire specifically for that job. Kill remaining jedi and either recruit and train or kill any force sensitive child.

That is in the post prequels disaster, the timeline I was referencing was fan theory before the prequels were ever even a concept and is still a better explanation than the half baked story we got.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-10-2015, 06:08 AM
(21-10-2015 02:52 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 02:17 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  True but inquisitors were hired and trained by the Empire specifically for that job. Kill remaining jedi and either recruit and train or kill any force sensitive child.

That is in the post prequels disaster, the timeline I was referencing was fan theory before the prequels were ever even a concept and is still a better explanation than the half baked story we got.

Yeah... it is unfortunately.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-10-2015, 09:06 AM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
21-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Man, I was so excited when I first heard they were making this movie. Now that I've seen the trailer, though... Idk. I definitely don't have high hopes.
21-10-2015, 10:57 AM
(21-10-2015 10:44 AM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  Man, I was so excited when I first heard they were making this movie. Now that I've seen the trailer, though... Idk. I definitely don't have high hopes.

I figure to set the bar low and let them jump over it so I can see their form.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
21-10-2015, 11:09 AM
(21-10-2015 10:57 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 10:44 AM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  Man, I was so excited when I first heard they were making this movie. Now that I've seen the trailer, though... Idk. I definitely don't have high hopes.

I figure to set the bar low and let them jump over it so I can see their form.

Worst case scenario is we pan back after the Han Solo Chewbacca reveal and there is Jar-Jar "Misser Han I'sa fixed the Hypa drive good Wee'sa can go save da princess now."

21-10-2015, 11:24 AM
(21-10-2015 11:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 10:57 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  I figure to set the bar low and let them jump over it so I can see their form.

Worst case scenario is we pan back after the Han Solo Chewbacca reveal and there is Jar-Jar "Misser Han I'sa fixed the Hypa drive good Wee'sa can go save da princess now."

plot twist: Jar-Jar is Kylo Ren....
[+] 1 user Likes EppurSiMuove's post
21-10-2015, 11:28 AM
(21-10-2015 11:24 AM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 11:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Worst case scenario is we pan back after the Han Solo Chewbacca reveal and there is Jar-Jar "Misser Han I'sa fixed the Hypa drive good Wee'sa can go save da princess now."

There is a fan theory that Luke is Kylo Ren, because Luke is not featured in the Poster or Trailers and Kylo is so obsessed with Vader.

21-10-2015, 11:29 AM
(21-10-2015 11:24 AM)EppurSiMuove Wrote:  
(21-10-2015 11:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Worst case scenario is we pan back after the Han Solo Chewbacca reveal and there is Jar-Jar "Misser Han I'sa fixed the Hypa drive good Wee'sa can go save da princess now."

He founded the Knights of Ren.