The Force Awakens

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-12-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: It's back fellas !
I was really worried that Abrams might screw this Star Wars up, but he really didn't. The movie was fantastic, and it exceeded my expectations. It kept to the Star Wars format, and it's just so nice to see the franchise extended with quality material.

.... I guess I can let go of the EU. I can see that Abrams borrowed some of the concepts from the EU while still changing enough of the story to make it his own.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
19-12-2015, 06:46 AM
RE: The Force Awakens
The force awakens has a few flaws but overall is a excellent movie. 9/10 . Lol at some people complaining. The movie is much better than the crappy prequels and that's more than enough for me. The movie is actually the third best Star Wars movie. In this order : 1) Empire strikes back 2) New hope 3) the force awakens 4) return of the Jedi. Etc

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
19-12-2015, 06:50 AM
RE: It's back fellas !
I read some people complaining about the movie and lol to them. The movie is much better than the ultra crappy prequels and that's enough for me. Overall the movie is excellent , it has a few flaws but I don't care , I'm happy: 9/10 in my book. ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
19-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Threads Merged

19-12-2015, 10:15 AM
I loved it. Yes, there were some issues, but all of the films have/had issues.

JJ Abrams did the impossible, and knocked it out of the park on this one.

I'm just mad that I didn't drive the 30 miles to go see it on an IMAX screen.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-12-2015, 09:13 PM
(18-12-2015 09:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I was really worried that Abrams might screw this Star Wars up, but he really didn't. The movie was fantastic, and it exceeded my expectations. It kept to the Star Wars format, and it's just so nice to see the franchise extended with quality material.

.... I guess I can let go of the EU. I can see that Abrams borrowed some of the concepts from the EU while still changing enough of the story to make it his own.

Yeah, but you like The Phantom Menace, so your judgment on movie quality can't be trusted. Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
19-12-2015, 09:39 PM
(19-12-2015 09:13 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(18-12-2015 09:28 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I was really worried that Abrams might screw this Star Wars up, but he really didn't. The movie was fantastic, and it exceeded my expectations. It kept to the Star Wars format, and it's just so nice to see the franchise extended with quality material.

Yeah, but you like The Phantom Menace, so your judgment on movie quality can't be trusted. Tongue

I love them all! If there's a lightsaber involved, then I love it.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
19-12-2015, 09:45 PM
I saw it on Friday and enjoyed it. Way better than those pre quals that were just awful.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
19-12-2015, 09:50 PM
(18-12-2015 09:12 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Just saw The Force Awakens. Its not bad, in fact its pretty good, but there were some missed opportunities.

Life is full of them.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Well we're here.

Theater isn't too bad considering its 9am. Well before. Smile

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces