The Fork in the Road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: The Fork in the Road
(06-03-2013 05:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Religious people have no knowledge of the origins of their own cults. Pointing that out to people, and making them think about why they think the way they do is hardly a "sad" enterprise. As always you deflect, and evade any addressing of any actual point. YOU really are here trolling.

Its you who is deflecting. You don't care about them. You only care about bugging them.

For you a step in the right direction would be admitting your error and making an apology.

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 05:26 AM
(06-03-2013 05:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 05:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Religious people have no knowledge of the origins of their own cults. Pointing that out to people, and making them think about why they think the way they do is hardly a "sad" enterprise. As always you deflect, and evade any addressing of any actual point. YOU really are here trolling.

Its you who is deflecting. You don't care about them. You only care about bugging them.

For you a step in the right direction would be admitting your error and making an apology.

More evation. More deflection. No points ever addressed.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

06-03-2013, 05:34 AM
(06-03-2013 05:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 05:23 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Its you who is deflecting. You don't care about them. You only care about bugging them.

More evation. More deflection. No points ever addressed.

When you start making points, I will address them. "How dare you question Dawkins" is not a point. "You don't know anyting about science" is not a point. "You're uneducated" is not a point. All your insults....there not points.
Make a point man...and I will address it.

06-03-2013, 05:48 AM
(06-03-2013 05:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 05:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  More evation. More deflection. No points ever addressed.

When you start making points, I will address them. "How dare you question Dawkins" is not a point. "You don't know anyting about science" is not a point. "You're uneducated" is not a point. All your insults....there not points.

It's "they're" not points. I forgive you for your atrocious English. Thanks for proving my point about your eduction, over and over.
The points were already made in the thread about Dawkins. You answered none of them.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2013, 06:14 AM
(06-03-2013 05:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 05:34 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  When you start making points, I will address them. "How dare you question Dawkins" is not a point. "You don't know anyting about science" is not a point. "You're uneducated" is not a point. All your insults....there not points.

It's "they're" not points. I forgive you for your atrocious English. Thanks for proving my point about your eduction, over and over.
The points were already made in the thread about Dawkins. You answered none of them.

You didn't make any points in that thread that I saw. Just like in my thread about asking if there are independent laws....you posted...but you didn't make any point. Its quite apparent to me now. You enjoy bugging people....you enjoy insulting them. Sad really, because I don't think you're stupid....maybe it an attention seeking thing.

Are your parents making you go to seminary school? I'm still baffled by that. If I was an atheist, I wouldn't "waste" my time with a seminary school just so I could bug people or troll the Egors of the world.

06-03-2013, 06:19 AM
(06-03-2013 06:14 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 05:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's "they're" not points. I forgive you for your atrocious English. Thanks for proving my point about your eduction, over and over.

You didn't make any points in that thread that I saw. Just like in my thread about asking if there are independent laws....you posted...but you didn't make any point. Its quite apparent to me now. You enjoy bugging people....you enjoy insulting them. Sad really, because I don't think you're stupid....maybe it an attention seeking thing.

Are your parents making you go to seminary school? I'm still baffled by that. If I was an atheist, I wouldn't "waste" my time with a seminary school just so I could bug people or troll the Egors of the world.

You came here to troll. It was evident from your name, from day 1. No one takes you seriously. I am not in "seminary". Part of the program is through part of that part of one of the places I go. As for why, mind your own fucking business. My parents would never "make" me do anything.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2013, 06:33 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 09:26 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(06-03-2013 03:43 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think you need to question your own reading comprehesion and memory because I have yet to make any arguments that God exists.

Seriously, do you really think we're all that stupid? You don't have to have made an explicit argument for your God in your Dawkins bashing thread, you've made your position on the existence of God clear in other posts.

(24-02-2013 03:28 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm a theist. I like to debate the existence of and nature of God. I figure this might be a good place to do it. I would like to present some arguments so that you peoples can poke hole in them. I generally will not try to debate the validity or truthfulness of any particular religion. That doesn't mean I won't call people out if I think they make some errant conclusions about some religious beliefs.

Only you're second post ever on the forums, and we already know that you believe in God with a capitol 'G'. So watching you backtrack behind this smokescreen of 'I have yet to make any arguments that God exists' is just as fucking hollow as when William Lane Craig uses his Kalam Cosmological Argument to attempt to prove a deistic god, with the explicit intent to latter swap it out with the theistic God (all the while hoping his opponent and the audience won't notice). The reason behind your purposeful misinterpretation of Dawkin's work (and evolution in general) is only the first step in trying to crowbar some divine mystery into the theory, so that you have some place to put your chosen intelligent designer, God.

So fuck your bullshit, again.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-03-2013, 10:55 AM

(06-03-2013 03:41 AM)kpax Wrote:  Nutcase. Coward. I could call you many names but Christ-Like is not one of them.

All taken out of context. And why do you keep calling me a coward?

(06-03-2013 03:43 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I think you need to question your own reading comprehesion and memory because I have yet to make any arguments that God exists.

Atheists see what they believe. Yes
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 11:04 AM

(06-03-2013 05:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  More evation.

More what? What's evation?

(06-03-2013 05:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I forgive you for your atrocious English. Thanks for proving my point about your eduction,

Physician, heal thyself.
06-03-2013, 11:09 AM

(06-03-2013 06:19 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You came here to troll. It was evident from your name, from day 1. No one takes you seriously. I am not in "seminary". Part of the program is through part of that part of one of the places I go. As for why, mind your own fucking business. My parents would never "make" me do anything.

Of course, this is the internet, and you may actually be struggling to finish your GED and not at all what you pretend to be. But even if you're pretending, why would you want to go to seminary if you are an atheist? That doesn't even make any sense. Go to business school. Go to film school. Be a social worker. Go get a degree in English. Why would you want to go to a seminary school. That makes you sound insane.