The Fork in the Road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2013, 01:14 PM
RE: The Fork in the Road
Stating that YOU are Christ is more than enough reason for me to never want any part of a Christ-based existence.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
03-03-2013, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 01:32 PM by fstratzero.)
(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  God spoke to me today--that's nothing new. But He had a message for me that I'm supposed to follow.

He said I'm supposed to love atheists.

Of course, I immediately puked. But when I recovered, I humbly asked why? Because you have to understand, for twenty years, I've taken atheism personally. You say you don't believe in God, and I get personally offended--I mean really offended. I've never quite understood why, but I think it has to do with the close relationship I have with God. It's like I feel the insult you send His way.

But He said I have to stop all that now. He said that's all in the past. He said He loves you. He said, I only exist because of His love for you.

Needless to say, this was a bit of a kick in the groin to me. But when God speaks, I listen; I listen and I do what He tells me to do. That's my job.

Right now, I am a pouting child. I don't even know how to express the feeling. But I know the voice of God. I've known it since I was a little boy. And I know the part up there in blue is from God. I can't deny it. He would explain it all to me, but I won't listen right now. I just want to be left alone. But He says to me, How can you end atheism one mind at a time if you're trying to kill them? And that's a hard one to argue with.

It's a Satanic trick you know? The atheist pushes you to hate them so that when they see the hatred, they never want to be what you are. When you see some idiot protesting a nativity scene at Christmas time, you want to get out your brand new Bushmaster from under the tree, take the bow off the barrel and solve the problem--but when you do, the atheist never wants to be like you. The atheist, pushed along by Satanic forces like a leaf on a windy pond, has no control over it. They have to make the one's in Christ hate them, so they can fuel their atheism and end up in hell. It's a Satanic trick.

It's not a satanic trick played on me--it's played on you. You think you have a victory when the Christian screams: "Burn in hell!" But all you've done is put another nail in your own coffin.

And God says to me, Or don't you have any faith at all? Meaning: If I believe God exists and speaks to me, if I believe Jesus Christ is the Teacher and the template. If I believe I am Christ and have the power of Christ at my disposal--how can I feel anything but pity for the atheists, no matter what they say or do? And pity is the first sign that we love our neighbor.

[Image: atomic-bomb_o_GIFSoup.com.gif]

But I get so angry, and I want to fight and strike back with ten nukes for every bullet an atheist fires, and God says to me, Then you don't believe in Christ at all, do you? Because if Jesus Christ is who I've been saying I believe he was, he could have destroyed all of humanity instead of dying on the cross. But he died on the cross. Jesus had no reason to love anyone, and loved everyone.

And there comes a point where you walk the path instead of just knowing it. There comes a point where you either walk the path, or everything you say you believe and everything you preach, and all the faith you have in Christ, becomes...nonsense.

I feel bad about referring to atheists as bugs to be sprayed. I feel bad about telling Girly Man he's a coward and I could hurt him. I feel bad about a lot of things. Is that what it means to transform into Christ? That you come to feel bad about all that you are?

I just watched something on CNN tonight about the Waco incident. It was right after that, in 1993, when I formed the Veridical Christian Society. Me and a few friends would get together and have a bible study while wearing our favorite side arms. Even after Timothy McVeigh blew up the Federal Building two years later, I was still pissed off. And when I see footage of Waco, I hate. I hate everything. I especially hate atheism.

But it seems now, if I want to preach that the human purpose is to be Christ, I better learn where the war really is. It's between Christ and Satan for the whole of humanity, it's not between theism and atheism. Atheism is just one of the tools Satan uses. You could put every atheist in a concentration camp, and Satan would only be made stronger as a result.

Everything, it seems, in this spiritual war is backwards. You get attacked, you don't strike back. Someone spits on you, they're really hurting themselves. Someone acts smug in their denial of God and Christ, it's just the cry of a soul that is lost. And if I can't love my neighbor--I'm not fit to fight.

I don't know what to do from here. But God is on one path in a fork in the road, and I'm on the other, and He says. If you're going to follow Me, it's this way.

Why is it that when god always talks to somebody he can never say anything useful or solve simple problems like these, Goldbach's conjecture, Unified feild theory?

Big Grin

For a minute lets pretend god is real.

How can you hate anybody or anything if everything contains god? Since he is omnipresent, he is an atheist with me, a satanist with the satanist, a muslim with the muslims and in every corner of heaven and hell.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
03-03-2013, 02:18 PM
(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  I hate. I hate everything. I especially hate atheism.
You are a sorry piece of shit.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
03-03-2013, 02:31 PM
(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  God spoke to me today--that's nothing new. But He had a message for me that I'm supposed to follow.

He said I'm supposed to love atheists.

Of course, I immediately puked...

This all sounds similar to the pharisees' reaction when they asked why Jesus spent time with the "publicans and sinners". He answered that they were the reason that He had come, not for the saved but for the unsaved. I get why they'd be surprised or unhappy about it, because they didn't have this example to read. But why does this still surprise or upset you, Egor?

To your credit, at least you seem to have learned from this bible passage. The Christians that haven't devoted their time to reaching those of us who are clearly unbelieving are Christians that don't read, understand, or follow their bibles.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-03-2013, 02:36 PM
[Image: fork+in+road.JPG]
[+] 9 users Like morondog's post
03-03-2013, 02:38 PM
Me, I think I prefer spoonings Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
03-03-2013, 02:47 PM
(03-03-2013 02:36 PM)morondog Wrote:  [Image: fork+in+road.JPG]
[Image: forkinroaddone_zps2abef93c.jpg]

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 6 users Like bemore's post
03-03-2013, 03:02 PM

(03-03-2013 01:13 PM)Jakel Wrote:  I thought you always loved (or so I seem to remember you claimed multiple times) atheists, and that was the reason why you were trying to save us from hell by trying to convert us?

I understood it intellectually, but I don't think it was in my spirit. Now, it has to be, or there's no point.

(03-03-2013 01:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Stating that YOU are Christ is more than enough reason for me to never want any part of a Christ-based existence.

Well, part of being Christ is accepting the fact that you are one with the others who are Christ. I doubt you'd dislike me if you became Christ. In personal e-mails, and in person, I'm pretty likable.

But you shouldn't worry about liking me, you should worry about you. You don't have to like me to be Christ. If your mission as Christ is different than mine, you might not like me. You might never even talk to me. That's irrelevant.

But I'm curious, seriously, what don't you like?

(03-03-2013 01:16 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  For a minute lets pretend god is real.

How can you hate anybody or anything if everything contains god? Since he is omnipresent, he is an atheist with me, a satanist with the satanist, a muslim with the muslims and in every corner of heaven and hell.

Exactly. That's exactly how Jesus would put it. I have been transformed into Christ, but I'm not experienced as Christ. I am growing as Christ. Let's face it, given Jesus' temperment, there's probably good reason why the Gospels ignore the young adult years of his life on earth. I will be better in time. What else can I say?

(03-03-2013 02:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  You are a sorry piece of shit.

Says who? Not God. Consider
So...I should listen to who? You? No
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 03:27 PM
(03-03-2013 02:47 PM)bemore Wrote:  [Image: forkinroaddone_zps2abef93c.jpg]
Careful now, Bob, we don't want you to have a gimp overdose now, do we?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post
03-03-2013, 03:59 PM
Claiming that you are having 2 way conversations with god and proclaiming you are christ are signs of mental imbalance. Really. I've said it before, please seek professional help Egor. Seriously.
[+] 2 users Like devilsadvoc8's post