The Fork in the Road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 01:37 AM
RE: The Fork in the Road
(05-03-2013 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(05-03-2013 12:49 AM)Egor Wrote:  OMG. It all makes sense now.

You mean, this guy went to seminary, then became an atheist, then has to deal with a guy like me who comes along and just takes what he worked so hard for, and I don't have to answer to anyone.

I guess that would piss me off, too.

Now I understand. How tragic. Undecided

Wrong oh deluded one. I was an atheist before I started. I'm not done yet. I just sit and laugh at your level of ignorance. You BOUGHT your $29.95, degree, and you have proven over and over that's all it's worth. The Divinity school is full of agnostics and atheists. They know their stuff. They know it so well they could never buy the crap any longer. So "don't cry for me Argentina".
You are so deluded .. "a theologian and a philosopher"...hahaha. You couldn't reason your way out of a paper sack. You REALLY are suffering from Dunning-Kruger. Unlike you, I will never EVER have anything to do with a church. Just want the credentials, which you completely lack. It's not even my major field. I will get a real job. But at least I can bug the living crap out of people like you.
I'm curious, what do you expect to do with this divinity degree? You don't have the argumentive skills to he another Harris. You don't have the critical thinking skills to be another Dennent, and you don't have the wit to be another Hitchens. What's you major field?

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 01:48 AM
(06-03-2013 01:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(05-03-2013 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong oh deluded one. I was an atheist before I started. I'm not done yet. I just sit and laugh at your level of ignorance. You BOUGHT your $29.95, degree, and you have proven over and over that's all it's worth. The Divinity school is full of agnostics and atheists. They know their stuff. They know it so well they could never buy the crap any longer. So "don't cry for me Argentina".
You are so deluded .. "a theologian and a philosopher"...hahaha. You couldn't reason your way out of a paper sack. You REALLY are suffering from Dunning-Kruger. Unlike you, I will never EVER have anything to do with a church. Just want the credentials, which you completely lack. It's not even my major field. I will get a real job. But at least I can bug the living crap out of people like you.
I'm curious, what do you expect to do with this divinity degree? You don't have the argumentive[sic] skills to he another Harris. You don't have the critical thinking skills to be another Dennent, and you don't have the wit to be another Hitchens. What's you major field?

And yet he's leagues ahead of you in all three categories, imagine that... Drinking Beverage

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
06-03-2013, 02:10 AM
(06-03-2013 01:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 01:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I'm curious, what do you expect to do with this divinity degree? You don't have the argumentive[sic] skills to he another Harris. You don't have the critical thinking skills to be another Dennent, and you don't have the wit to be another Hitchens. What's you major field?

And yet he's leagues ahead of you in all three categories, imagine that... Drinking Beverage
Come on....his most compelling counter argument to me has been, "How dare you question Richard Dawkins" or words to that effect. I'll admit he is better at one thing ....that is hurling insults....he's beats me hands down in that category.... Drinking Beverage

06-03-2013, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 02:37 AM by kpax.)
I just HAD to read this thread.

Egor, I would be VERY careful about who you threaten and insult over the internet. It took me 20 minutes to find out who you are and gather enough information to file a police report the next time you talk about killing someone over the internet. By the way, domain privacy doesn't exactly work the way you think. It DEFINITELY doesn't work when you have a reputation for doing to other communities what you do here.

Also, your wife is very artistic and talented. Love her work. Kudos to her. And Spirit is such a cute dog.

Yes, everyone, this is Egor's REAL personality confirmed by seeing similar trolling posts at other communities. He's a failed writer so I guess he's trying his hand at creating a religion now.
[+] 1 user Likes kpax's post
06-03-2013, 02:52 AM
(06-03-2013 02:30 AM)kpax Wrote:  I just HAD to read this thread.

Egor, I would be VERY careful about who you threaten and insult over the internet. It took me 20 minutes to find out who you are and gather enough information to file a police report the next time you talk about killing someone over the internet. By the way, domain privacy doesn't exactly work the way you think. It DEFINITELY doesn't work when you have a reputation for doing to other communities what you do here.

Also, your wife is very artistic and talented. Love her work. Kudos to her. And Spirit is such a cute dog.

Yes, everyone, this is Egor's REAL personality confirmed by seeing similar trolling posts at other communities. He's a failed writer so I guess he's trying his hand at creating a religion now.

You coulda just looked at his bio and saved yourself 18 minutes. I don't think Egor is trying to keep his ID hidden.

06-03-2013, 03:07 AM

Oh please. Cut and paste it. Where did I ever threaten to kill anyone? And how could it take you 20 minutes? I post who I am, the general area where I live, and my mailing address, not to mention my picture. It's all over the place. I think it's in my profile on this website.

Unlike every single atheist on this forum, I have nothing to hide, nothing to be ashamed of. I dont' hide at all.

Quote:Also, your wife is very artistic and talented. Love her work. Kudos to her. And Spirit is such a cute dog.

Thank you. She's just been commissioned to do a series of pet portraits.

Quote:Yes, everyone, this is Egor's REAL personality confirmed by seeing similar trolling posts at other communities. He's a failed writer so I guess he's trying his hand at creating a religion now.

Failed writer? How did I ever fail?
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 03:09 AM

(06-03-2013 02:52 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  

You coulda just looked at his bio and saved yourself 18 minutes. I don't think Egor is trying to keep his ID hidden.

Thank you. Exactly. Dodgy

I'm definitely no more dangerous than this guy:

Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 03:26 AM
(06-03-2013 02:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 01:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And yet he's leagues ahead of you in all three categories, imagine that... Drinking Beverage
Come on....his most compelling counter argument to me has been, "How dare you question Richard Dawkins" or words to that effect. I'll admit he is better at one thing ....that is hurling insults....he's beats me hands down in that category.... Drinking Beverage

That the only thing you seem to have taken away from your other thread was "How dare you question Richard Dawkins", and not "holy shit, they can see right through my attempt to shoehorn in an needless intelligent agent into this beautifully elegant theory", speaks volumes about just how selective either your reading comprehension or memory must be.

[Image: qce9oP7.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
06-03-2013, 03:41 AM
(06-03-2013 03:07 AM)Egor Wrote:  Where did I ever threaten to kill anyone?

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  How can you end atheism one mind at a time if you're trying to kill them?

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  When you see some idiot protesting a nativity scene at Christmas time, you want to get out your brand new Bushmaster from under the tree, take the bow off the barrel and solve the problem

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  They have to make the one's in Christ hate them

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  I feel bad about referring to atheists as bugs to be sprayed.

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  I feel bad about telling Girly Man he's a coward and I could hurt him.

Nutcase. Coward. I could call you many names but Christ-Like is not one of them.
[+] 4 users Like kpax's post
06-03-2013, 03:43 AM
(06-03-2013 03:26 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 02:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Come on....his most compelling counter argument to me has been, "How dare you question Richard Dawkins" or words to that effect. I'll admit he is better at one thing ....that is hurling insults....he's beats me hands down in that category.... Drinking Beverage

That the only thing you seem to have taken away from your other thread was "How dare you question Richard Dawkins", and not "holy shit, they can see right through my attempt to shoehorn in an needless intelligent agent into this beautifully elegant theory", speaks volumes about just how selective either your reading comprehension or memory must be.
I think you need to question your own reading comprehesion and memory because I have yet to make any arguments that God exists.