The Fork in the Road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: The Fork in the Road
(06-03-2013 03:41 AM)kpax Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 03:07 AM)Egor Wrote:  Where did I ever threaten to kill anyone?

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  How can you end atheism one mind at a time if you're trying to kill them?

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  When you see some idiot protesting a nativity scene at Christmas time, you want to get out your brand new Bushmaster from under the tree, take the bow off the barrel and solve the problem

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  They have to make the one's in Christ hate them

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  I feel bad about referring to atheists as bugs to be sprayed.

(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  I feel bad about telling Girly Man he's a coward and I could hurt him.

Nutcase. Coward. I could call you many names but Christ-Like is not one of them.
Exactly.

Egor not only threatens violence, he frequently insults (possibly sensitive) people (often women). Whether that's just his "internet" image, or he's like this in real life, I don't know. Nor do I care (he'll probably get some good treatment one day). I just hope that everyone who reads his drivel is aware of what an offensive narcissistic tosser he is.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
06-03-2013, 04:05 AM
(06-03-2013 02:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 01:48 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  And yet he's leagues ahead of you in all three categories, imagine that... Drinking Beverage
Come on....his most compelling counter argument to me has been, "How dare you question Richard Dawkins" or words to that effect. I'll admit he is better at one thing ....that is hurling insults....he's beats me hands down in that category.... Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for saying that.
The "christians" around here are SO fucking Jebus-like, it takes your breath away.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2013, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 04:19 AM by kpax.)
(03-03-2013 12:33 PM)Egor Wrote:  Are you Christ? Are you a Veridican? Are you a prophet of God, Himself?

I'm a prophet of Bullshit and I'm calling you out.

(03-03-2013 03:02 PM)Egor Wrote:  But you shouldn't worry about liking me, you should worry about you.

I wish you would take your own advice.

(04-03-2013 06:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  and if He has shown me things He hasn't shown others

Maybe you can ask God for a bit more humility?

(05-03-2013 12:49 AM)Egor Wrote:  You mean, this guy went to seminary, then became an atheist, then has to deal with a guy like me who comes along and just takes what he worked so hard for, and I don't have to answer to anyone.

I guess that would piss me off, too.

Now I understand. How tragic. Undecided

How humble and Christ-Like of you.

(06-03-2013 01:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  Christianity may be on it's way out, but something will fill that vacuum. Come be a Veridican Chaplain. Be the next Paul, the next Brigham Young. You only have one life you know? Let someone else be employee-of-the-month at Churches Chicken. This is bigger than you; it's so much bigger than me, too. So it's worth it. Yes

Since you've been Veridican for 20 years you might want to work on improving that membership. Kind of a slow start. Just saying. Oh look! A snail just passed your religion!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1177]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[+] 3 users Like kpax's post
06-03-2013, 04:17 AM
He's coming, he's going. He's not a Christian, then he is a Christian, then he's not an "ancient Christian".
Dude doesn't know which end is up. Whatever else he is or isn't, he's unstable.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2013, 04:18 AM
(06-03-2013 04:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 02:10 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Come on....his most compelling counter argument to me has been, "How dare you question Richard Dawkins" or words to that effect. I'll admit he is better at one thing ....that is hurling insults....he's beats me hands down in that category.... Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for saying that.
The "christians" around here are SO fucking Jebus-like, it takes your breath away.
Did you forgive me before or after you marked my rep down another notch?
Seriously though....why are you in a seminary? You've got to have some other reason than just trolling.

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
06-03-2013, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 04:41 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(06-03-2013 04:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 04:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I forgive you for saying that.
Did you forgive me before or after you marked my rep down another notch?
Seriously though....why are you in a seminary? You've got to have some other reason than just trolling.

Look who's talking about trolling. Weeping
Anything negative coming from someone with no education,who can barely write a sentence in correct English, who has no science education, and indeed no education at all, having the arrogant effrontery to say "Dawkins got it wrong", and having had his argument destroyed and yet being too ignorant to understant the reason why it's all wrong, is worn as a badge of honor.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
06-03-2013, 04:43 AM
(06-03-2013 04:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 04:18 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Did you forgive me before or after you marked my rep down another notch?

Look who's talking about trolling. Weeping
Anything negative coming from someone with no education,who can barely write a sentence in correct English, who has no science education, and indeed no education at all, having the arrogant effrontery to say "Dawkins got it wrong", and having had his argument destroyed and yet being too ignorant to understant the reason why it's all wrong, is worn as a badge of honor.
Give him a little credit - of all the things he's talked about so far, trolling is the only thing he actually knows something about.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
06-03-2013, 04:48 AM
(06-03-2013 04:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Look who's talking about trolling. Weeping

I have no desire to bug anyone....I'd like to challenge thier world veiw and have people challenge my world veiw, but I certainly don't have any desire to bug anyone.

(05-03-2013 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong oh deluded one. I was an atheist before I started. I'm not done yet. I just sit and laugh at your level of ignorance. You BOUGHT your $29.95, degree, and you have proven over and over that's all it's worth. The Divinity school is full of agnostics and atheists. They know their stuff. They know it so well they could never buy the crap any longer. So "don't cry for me Argentina".
You are so deluded .. "a theologian and a philosopher"...hahaha. You couldn't reason your way out of a paper sack. You REALLY are suffering from Dunning-Kruger. Unlike you, I will never EVER have anything to do with a church. Just want the credentials, which you completely lack. It's not even my major field. I will get a real job. But at least I can bug the living crap out of people like you.

If you get your jollies bugging people you are a sad sad human being.

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
06-03-2013, 04:55 AM
(06-03-2013 04:12 AM)kpax Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 01:09 AM)Egor Wrote:  Christianity may be on it's way out, but something will fill that vacuum. Come be a Veridican Chaplain. Be the next Paul, the next Brigham Young. You only have one life you know? Let someone else be employee-of-the-month at Churches Chicken. This is bigger than you; it's so much bigger than me, too. So it's worth it. Yes

Since you've been Veridican for 20 years you might want to work on improving that membership. Kind of a slow start. Just saying. Oh look! A snail just passed your religion!
Oh Burn!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
06-03-2013, 05:06 AM
(06-03-2013 04:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 04:35 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Look who's talking about trolling. Weeping

I have no desire to bug anyone....I'd like to challenge thier world veiw and have people challenge my world veiw, but I certainly don't have any desire to bug anyone.

(05-03-2013 10:40 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wrong oh deluded one. I was an atheist before I started. I'm not done yet. I just sit and laugh at your level of ignorance. You BOUGHT your $29.95, degree, and you have proven over and over that's all it's worth. The Divinity school is full of agnostics and atheists. They know their stuff. They know it so well they could never buy the crap any longer. So "don't cry for me Argentina".
You are so deluded .. "a theologian and a philosopher"...hahaha. You couldn't reason your way out of a paper sack. You REALLY are suffering from Dunning-Kruger. Unlike you, I will never EVER have anything to do with a church. Just want the credentials, which you completely lack. It's not even my major field. I will get a real job. But at least I can bug the living crap out of people like you.

If you get your jollies bugging people you are a sad sad human being.

Religious people have no knowledge of the origins of their own cults. Pointing that out to people, and making them think about why they think the way they do is hardly a "sad" enterprise. As always you deflect, and evade any addressing of any actual point. YOU really are here trolling.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post