The Fork in the Road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2013, 03:24 AM
RE: The Fork in the Road
(03-03-2013 03:13 AM)Vera Wrote:  Jesus Christ, guys. I'm the last person to say I like Egor, but I thought this subforum had very very very spedial rules? I guess they don't apply to everyone. All animals are created equal and all that, eh?

I'm the last person to defend Egor, but piling up on him in every single thread he opens? Tends to get rather ugly over time.

I don't agree with what he says or how he goes about expressing it and you know what? I mostly avoid his posts, I may skim over one or two to see what's going on and move on. He comes with his venom at someone who's asking for help? I'll tell him to try and not to be too big of a jerk, if he can manage it. He decides to spout his latest delusions in one of his threads? I stay out of it.

All I'm saying it, when shit starts flying through the air, it doesn't really matter who threw it. Everyone gets smeared.
You guys are correct.. although I've seen him smear his share of shit in this forum.. and I outright said my post was childish.. also making my post even more ridiculous .. I'm pretty sure he feeds off of the attention.. negative or positive.. either way.

yeah Egor.. I guess I'm kinda sorry HA

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 05:42 AM by Heywood Jahblome.)
Egor,

Before I come to and veiw this forum, I look at myself in a mirror. I tell myself I am dogshit. I repeat even louder...I am DOG SHIT....and I keep repeating that louder and louder until I come to believe that I am dog shit.

You see, once you accept that you are dog shit....nothing anyone ever says or does can ever hurt you or make you angry.

Now on a more serious note. This gun imagery you drop in your post. Its not Christlike. Christ had legions of angels at his disposal, He had followers who would fight and go to war for him, but violence....that wasn't His nature....so He did not, and would never avail himself of those things. One of the steps to become Christ, is to do what Christ did and that is...reject violence and the tools thereof. If you have tools of violence, destroy them...or at least sell them(you can get a real good price right now). The are not compatible with your goal.

Vosur, Anjele, Hanoff.....have you learned nothing in my absence?
03-03-2013, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2013 01:39 PM by Chas.)
Thread moved.
Stay within the rules, people.

Thread moved.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
03-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks Chas. Everyone else: my apologies. I did a bad job of modding - I was the guy on the spot and I just came up with reasons why I should just leave things as they were. Well, it's a learning experience. Hopefully next time I'll do better.
03-03-2013, 08:39 AM
So what does the future hold then Egor? Are you going to continue to post here advertising your religion?

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
03-03-2013, 11:19 AM
"You say you don't believe in God, and I get personally offended--I mean
really offended. I've never quite understood why, but I think it has to
do with the close relationship I have with God."

Here: cognitive dissonance

Your subconscious is trying to tell you something. God is your subconscious. Listen to God.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
03-03-2013, 12:04 PM

(03-03-2013 03:24 AM)k37713 Wrote:  yeah Egor.. I guess I'm kinda sorry HA

Ego te absolvo in nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
Lecture_preist
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 12:33 PM

(03-03-2013 05:38 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Egor,

Before I come to and veiw this forum, I look at myself in a mirror. I tell myself I am dogshit. I repeat even louder...I am DOG SHIT....and I keep repeating that louder and louder until I come to believe that I am dog shit.

You see, once you accept that you are dog shit....nothing anyone ever says or does can ever hurt you or make you angry.

I'm not dogshit--I'm Christ. I think it would be pretty much a sin to sit in front of the mirror and do that. It would be an even bigger sin to believe it. Before my Baptisim of Salvation, that would have been a correct assessment, but after, I have no right to think that way about myself--even if I feel it. Even if I feel it, it would be a sin to confess such a thing.

When I look in the mirror, I see an agent of God--for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health. There has never been me in the universe before--there will never be me again. God made me as a completely original work. Then he transformed me into Christ by his grace and mercy and in accordance with my freewill faith in Him. I am growing into the consciousness of God within His creation--now, and to fruition in Paradise hereafter. I am, in fact, the greatest thing God ever created for this universe.

Now, if I could just get others to follow the same path as me, we could really do something with this planet.

Quote:Now on a more serious note. This gun imagery you drop in your post. Its not Christlike. Christ had legions of angels at his disposal, He had followers who would fight and go to war for him, but violence....that wasn't His nature....

So, do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth, for I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.“I have come to cast conflicts upon the world—fire, sword, and wars! (VGJC 23:11-12)

Then He said to them, “Now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along. Likewise whatever they have, they are to take, and whoever has no sword, sell your coat and buy one. For I tell you, I will be numbered along with the criminals, for that which refers to Me has its fulfillment.” (ibid 44:14)

Therefore, He made a whip out of lengths of rope, and began driving the merchants out of the temple. He overturned their tables and spilled their money and coins about the floor, and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise inside the temple. And He shouted at them saying, “My Father’s house is a house of prayer. You have made it into a den of thieves! (ibid 40:16-17)

Jesus Christ was God, wasn't he? I think it's in his nature. I think even the atheists would agree with that one. Yes

Quote:so He did not, and would never avail himself of those things. One of the steps to become Christ, is to do what Christ did and that is...reject violence and the tools thereof.

Are you Christ? Are you a Veridican? Are you a prophet of God, Himself?

If not, I have to ask, how would you know what Christ would do?

Quote:If you have tools of violence, destroy them...or at least sell them(you can get a real good price right now). The are not compatible with your goal.

It's the only response I can think of:

Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2013, 12:57 PM
I have moved this thread to Atheism and Theism. It was not appropriate for "Personal Issues".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
03-03-2013, 01:13 PM
(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  God spoke to me today--that's nothing new. But He had a message for me that I'm supposed to follow.

He said I'm supposed to love atheists.
I thought you always loved (or so I seem to remember you claimed multiple times) atheists, and that was the reason why you were trying to save us from hell by trying to convert us?