The Fork in the Road

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-03-2013, 02:52 PM
RE: The Fork in the Road
(04-03-2013 02:44 PM)tokutter Wrote:  Somebody help me........IS THIS GUY FOR REAL????

You may have to define what you mean by 'real'. Consider

If you mean is this an actual person actually spouting this actual nonsense, then yes.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-03-2013, 02:55 PM
If he isn't real...this is one big mass hallucination that's been going on a long, long time. Shocking

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-03-2013, 02:56 PM
(04-03-2013 01:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  When'd you pick?
2 weeks after Easter.

Evolve
04-03-2013, 03:18 PM
(04-03-2013 02:56 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 01:06 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  When'd you pick?
2 weeks after Easter.

I don't think he ever actually left.

Wouldn't surprise me if he signed in each of the five days he was "away". Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
04-03-2013, 03:25 PM
(04-03-2013 03:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 02:56 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  2 weeks after Easter.

I don't think he ever actually left.

Wouldn't surprise me if he signed in each of the five days he was "away". Dodgy
I don't think he ever actually left either, but I was sure hoping he would stay silent for a while longer.

Evolve
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
04-03-2013, 03:42 PM
(03-03-2013 01:14 AM)Egor Wrote:  God spoke to me today--that's nothing new.

(03-03-2013 12:33 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm not dogshit--I'm Christ.

So you spoke to yourself today and that's nothing new. Um, ok... Consider

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
04-03-2013, 07:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2013 11:39 PM by GirlyMan.)
(04-03-2013 06:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  But if God has given me this gift, and if He has shown me things He hasn't shown others, if he gave me a mind to be a writer, a theologian, and a philosopher, ...

Oh my dear fucking fuck. Saying it over and over again won't make it so. GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m. GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m. GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m. GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m.

You're a decent enough writer, but no better than our native German-speaking teenager Vosur. A theologian?!? What the fuck planet you living on? You got no credentials and no credibility. Go to seminary school like BuckyBall and come back then. A philosopher?!? You can't even reason properly, you don't even know the basic rules of reason and logic which are necessarily prerequisite for being a philosopher. You got no credentials and no credibility. Come back when you have them.

GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m. GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m. GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m. GirlyMan is a 200 kg yokozuna capable of beating the half-man/half-giraffe Usain Bolt in both the 100m and 200m.

The fuck, dude. ... I suggest Seroquel or some other atypical antipsychotic. Works well for me.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-03-2013, 12:49 AM

(04-03-2013 07:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Go to seminary school like BuckyBall and come back then.

OMG. It all makes sense now.

You mean, this guy went to seminary, then became an atheist, then has to deal with a guy like me who comes along and just takes what he worked so hard for, and I don't have to answer to anyone.

I guess that would piss me off, too.

Now I understand. How tragic. Undecided
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2013, 01:21 AM
(04-03-2013 06:36 AM)Egor Wrote:  
(04-03-2013 05:57 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Something we can agree on at last, Heywood. Drinking Beverage

I used to get angry at Ego, especially after he swerved from near-atheism back to his lunatic cult of two. Now I just feel sorry for him, because he is clearly legitimately mentally ill, but his pride and delusion prevent him from recognizing it. He is undoubtedly causing untold damage to his patients (if his claim of being a psychiatric worker is true) and will undoubtedly screw up his own life with this as well. He's over-investing himself in his new religion, and it will bite him in the ass.

I thought about all that. I really did. But if God has given me this gift, and if He has shown me things He hasn't shown others, if he gave me a mind to be a writer, a theologian, and a philosopher, I'm not going to waste it because I'm afraid of what you might think of me. I'm not that kind of person. You see, I have God, so I don't need peer support, which means I don't have to compromise anything.

Feel sorry for me if you want--frankly, I feel luckier than you. I really do.
[Image: pOyMSsn.jpg]

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 2 users Like fstratzero's post
05-03-2013, 02:14 AM
(05-03-2013 12:49 AM)Egor Wrote:  You mean, this guy went to seminary, then became an atheist, then has to deal with a guy like me who comes along and just takes what he worked so hard for, and I don't have to answer to anyone.

I guess that would piss me off, too.

Now I understand. How tragic. Undecided
I know, right? History, facts, original translations, other religions... all that stuff is just clutter.

Just wait for the voices, people. They will tell you what to do.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 5 users Like guitar_nut's post