The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-10-2015, 09:58 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(16-10-2015 09:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 08:37 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  SURPRISE INTERVIEW POST!

Anjele was phenomenal. No real problems with her interview (long pauses that are off putting or connection issues, etc) so I decided that I would just post it as is. Found a good (hopefully) site that doesn't have upload limits or size limits. Anjele'sinterview has been added to the OP and I will continue to work on other interviews, still searching for a really good editing program (might have to migrate things to iMovie and edit that way...) so I can get out Free Thought's and Reltzik's interviews.

Thank you Anj for being such a wonderful guest!

Good interview so far, sounds great. It's nice to hear Anj's voice again too.

Also, just wanted to throw out there that if they tech issues we had are causing enough editing problems, I can do a re-try.

I really like your first attempt, I thought it was really great. I want to have that be published. However, if YOU want a redo, we can.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-10-2015, 10:04 PM
(16-10-2015 09:58 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 09:24 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Good interview so far, sounds great. It's nice to hear Anj's voice again too.

Also, just wanted to throw out there that if they tech issues we had are causing enough editing problems, I can do a re-try.

I really like your first attempt, I thought it was really great. I want to have that be published. However, if YOU want a redo, we can.

If you think it's good, I'll trust your judgement on that. I'm a poor judge of my own work anyway.

Just thought I'd throw the line out in case you decided there was a need.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
17-10-2015, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: 17-10-2015 05:19 AM by Lightvader.)
(16-10-2015 09:07 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-10-2015 09:05 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Have you tried ocenaudio or mp3directcut? Or take a look at SourceForge in the audio section , all free programs.
(And you can pick up the latest version if audacity, if you haven't tried already)

I think I had the latest version of audacity.

I will check there, thanks for the advice man! When am I going to do your interview?

Glad to offer suggestions mate. You're doing great things for TTA community so it's a given we want to help.

I'm free in the following periods:
Sunday, whole day
Monday morning
Wednesday till Friday morning
Morning= 7.30 till 15.00 -3 utc time

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-10-2015, 05:21 AM
Just PM me which is most appropriate for you.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-10-2015, 07:07 AM
(14-10-2015 10:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm ready for my close up.

For anyone who thinks KC has an accent that's difficult to understand...wait till Ferdi's interview gets rolled out. Tongue

Get your Alabama to English dictionaries out kids.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-10-2015, 07:43 AM
(17-10-2015 07:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-10-2015 10:06 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm ready for my close up.

For anyone who thinks KC has an accent that's difficult to understand...wait till Ferdi's interview gets rolled out. Tongue

Get your Alabama to English dictionaries out kids.

Y'all aren't actually serious about KC being difficult to understand, are you? Unsure Makes me wonder who has the reddest accent on the forum - Turkeyburner, Guley, Popeye's Pappy?

I wanna hear a morondog interview! Although we may need interpretive services for the tongue clicking sounds. Ok ok kidding - it rains because angels are weeping tears of joy and happiness at the sound of his voice - it's like a beautiful melody. Tongue

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
17-10-2015, 08:24 AM
Great interview once again. I was kind of sad that the hour went by so fast I could have listened to Anjele for another hour. . . easily.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
17-10-2015, 08:57 AM
Just finishing listening to Anjele's interview! Around the 29 minute mark it *really* got interesting and insightful - loved it Heart

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
17-10-2015, 10:23 AM
(17-10-2015 08:24 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Great interview once again. I was kind of sad that the hour went by so fast I could have listened to Anjele for another hour. . . easily.

Blush Thank you...ato is a great interviewer, he made it easy.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
17-10-2015, 11:33 AM
(17-10-2015 07:43 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Makes me wonder who has the reddest accent on the forum - Turkeyburner, Guley, Popeye's Pappy?

At's a cole ass ssessment, gal! Sleepy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post