The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2015, 12:50 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(17-10-2015 10:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 08:24 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Great interview once again. I was kind of sad that the hour went by so fast I could have listened to Anjele for another hour. . . easily.

Blush Thank you...ato is a great interviewer, he made it easy.

I have another program going to start soon where we might possibly have a chance to talk again about another topic. I don't know when I will do that (it'll be a lot slower than this program) but I would love to have you on to talk again.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
17-10-2015, 12:56 PM
(17-10-2015 12:50 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 10:23 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Blush Thank you...ato is a great interviewer, he made it easy.

I have another program going to start soon where we might possibly have a chance to talk again about another topic. I don't know when I will do that (it'll be a lot slower than this program) but I would love to have you on to talk again.

Sounds good!

I do have to say that the most difficult thing about doing the interview is not name-dropping. There is no way to mention everyone who has had an impact on me. There are just too many people here who mean so much.

But I think that the people who are special to me know that they are.

Love you guys...well, most of you anyway. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-10-2015, 02:43 PM
(17-10-2015 07:43 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 07:07 AM)Anjele Wrote:  For anyone who thinks KC has an accent that's difficult to understand...wait till Ferdi's interview gets rolled out. Tongue

Get your Alabama to English dictionaries out kids.

Y'all aren't actually serious about KC being difficult to understand, are you? Unsure Makes me wonder who has the reddest accent on the forum - Turkeyburner, Guley, Popeye's Pappy?

I wanna hear a morondog interview! Although we may need interpretive services for the tongue clicking sounds. Ok ok kidding - it rains because angels are weeping tears of joy and happiness at the sound of his voice - it's like a beautiful melody. Tongue

Dark Light. No question. He can go full blown appalachian hillbilly.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-10-2015, 03:05 PM
(17-10-2015 02:43 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(17-10-2015 07:43 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Y'all aren't actually serious about KC being difficult to understand, are you? Unsure Makes me wonder who has the reddest accent on the forum - Turkeyburner, Guley, Popeye's Pappy?

I wanna hear a morondog interview! Although we may need interpretive services for the tongue clicking sounds. Ok ok kidding - it rains because angels are weeping tears of joy and happiness at the sound of his voice - it's like a beautiful melody. Tongue

Dark Light. No question. He can go full blown appalachian hillbilly.

I thought the same. All my years in the south and I struggled to understand him on Skype...I had to go by context quite often.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-10-2015, 05:44 PM
Catching up now, just listened to Muff's interview. I was moved to make two comments.

1) He did use the word cunt, at least three times that I counted... which is to say in at least three contexts, with multiple incidents per context.

2) What's this business about getting a flag that's less Australian? Isn't New Zealand an Australian territory? I should know, I'm an American and we're GOOD at world geography.
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
17-10-2015, 05:50 PM
(17-10-2015 05:44 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  Catching up now, just listened to Muff's interview. I was moved to make two comments.

1) He did use the word cunt, at least three times that I counted... which is to say in at least three contexts, with multiple incidents per context.

2) What's this business about getting a flag that's less Australian? Isn't New Zealand an Australian territory? I should know, I'm an American and we're GOOD at world geography.

....*facepalm* Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
17-10-2015, 06:25 PM
Heh heh.... clusterfuckness.. great

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
17-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Finally listened to earmuffs. Fucking awesome. Having trouble listening to anj's episode, the page is empty when I go there on mobile

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
17-10-2015, 11:13 PM
(17-10-2015 05:44 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  ...

Stats, FYI:

Damns: 1
Craps: 1
Pricks: 2
Arses: 6
Cunts: 6
Shits (and derivatives incl. bullshit, shithead, shitty): 41
Fucks (and derivatives incl. fucking, fucked, clusterfuckness): 84.

By contrast, A2 used one fucking and one cunt.

Now, I don't think that A2 would have been so outrageously potty-mouthed had he not been interviewing Muffsy.

The Forum Team is currently considering the appropriate sentencing for the crime of ... Corrupting The Youth Of Indiana.

Drinking Beverage

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
17-10-2015, 11:17 PM
Wow, DLJ, did you just ...wut....
You were bored , I see

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....