The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-10-2015, 02:06 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(18-10-2015 01:59 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 01:43 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Moved the first three episodes from Dark Light's run onto yourlisten (where anjele's is hosted) because I believe its a more secure, safer, and free site that I can play without risk.

I've also been having trouble with the new site. The ads hog bandwidth and crash my browser every 10 minutes or so. I can work around it but it's irritating as hell. (Tip: Pausing the video ad right below the media ap -- the one that lets you hit play and pause and shows how far along in the audio recording it is -- seems to minimize crashes and bandwith usage.)

Hmm... I've never had ads... Goddamnit, I'll do my best to fix this.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2015, 02:22 PM
I have only had trouble if I pause and try to restart the interview...then everything freezes up. Other than that, no issues. I didn't get the ad the first time but do get ads now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-10-2015, 06:09 PM
Just listened to interview with Anjele...... excellent. Looking forward to the next instalment.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
18-10-2015, 06:18 PM
(18-10-2015 02:06 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 01:59 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  I've also been having trouble with the new site. The ads hog bandwidth and crash my browser every 10 minutes or so. I can work around it but it's irritating as hell. (Tip: Pausing the video ad right below the media ap -- the one that lets you hit play and pause and shows how far along in the audio recording it is -- seems to minimize crashes and bandwith usage.)

Hmm... I've never had ads... Goddamnit, I'll do my best to fix this.

Probably because you're a registered user and most of us are guests.

And yeah, Anjele was right, pausing caused problems too, but waiting about 10-20 seconds caused them to iron themselves out. Probably something funky about how it buffers data.
18-10-2015, 07:53 PM
Listened to anjele.(Tried on pc) She's awesome as well. I expected her to sound older Consider how do you sound so amazing? I totally got her name wrong lol. I always spoke it as an-gel

Am looking forward to listening to the interviews of Steven and free thought.
I want to know why you choose atothetheist as a screen name. If it holds any significance to you.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
18-10-2015, 08:25 PM
(18-10-2015 07:53 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Am looking forward to listening to the interview ... free thought.

You're mad, I tells you.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-10-2015, 08:27 PM
(18-10-2015 08:25 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(18-10-2015 07:53 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Am looking forward to listening to the interview ... free thought.

You're mad, I tells you.

You're just prissy you got groped into doing an interview Tongue

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
18-10-2015, 08:47 PM
The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
I'll have to listen to Anjele's when I'm on my PC!
18-10-2015, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 18-10-2015 09:25 PM by Full Circle.)
Loving the Muffs interview!

Ato you’re doing a great job!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
19-10-2015, 06:18 AM
(18-10-2015 09:20 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Loving the Muffs interview!

Ato you’re doing a great job!

He is doing a great job and I didn't make it easy on him. I can't wait to see how much he has to edit my interview. Facepalm

I'm..... odd. But he handled it like a champ.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister