The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
03-11-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(03-11-2015 09:10 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Worked. Stopped part way through but worked lol

Lol really? Weird, around what time?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-11-2015, 09:16 PM
About 20 minutes. But I suspect it has more to do with my connection then anything else. Will try again later.
03-11-2015, 09:19 PM
(03-11-2015 09:16 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  About 20 minutes. But I suspect it has more to do with my connection then anything else. Will try again later.

Could very well be but just want to make sure.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
03-11-2015, 09:33 PM
I just finished the Free Thought interview. He does not have the typical Aussie accent. That surprised me. He sounded a bit American with some Brit thrown in.

Maybe he works with MI5 and was sent here to spy on our cricket team??? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
03-11-2015, 09:51 PM
It actually stopped for me too. But I just figured it was my iPad. He was talking about uni.

I went a little passed that point and it worked fine.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

03-11-2015, 09:53 PM
(03-11-2015 09:51 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It actually stopped for me too. But I just figured it was my iPad. He was talking about uni.

I went a little passed that point and it worked fine.

At 7 minuets and no trouble but I'll keep going and see.

03-11-2015, 09:59 PM
Omg, I want a sound clip of Free Thought saying "They got some esplaining to do."

[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
03-11-2015, 10:01 PM
(03-11-2015 09:59 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Omg, I want a sound clip of Free Thought saying "They got some esplaining to do."

He's not GWB! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-11-2015, 10:04 PM
(03-11-2015 09:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 08:58 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Do I click on the others in the same way now?

Others? There is only one atm. Unless you are using the links from the Original Post of this thread.

I am currently listening to anthotheist from page 1. Is this bad?

Banjo.
03-11-2015, 10:05 PM
(03-11-2015 10:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-11-2015 09:04 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Others? There is only one atm. Unless you are using the links from the Original Post of this thread.

I am currently listening to anthotheist from page 1. Is this bad?

Nope, not if it works lol