The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
04-11-2015, 10:45 AM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(04-11-2015 10:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Firstly, I'll need there to be a dozen bottles of properly chilled mineral water, a tray of organically-grown fruit and cheeses from fair trade sources,
hot towels and cold-packs, an Aero chair and footstool, and a limo to get me to the studio.

You can have your people call my people. Drinking Beverage

I don't have people Sad I am my only people.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 10:48 AM
(04-11-2015 10:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 10:39 AM)Chas Wrote:  Firstly, I'll need there to be a dozen bottles of properly chilled mineral water, a tray of organically-grown fruit and cheeses from fair trade sources,
hot towels and cold-packs, an Aero chair and footstool, and a limo to get me to the studio.

You can have your people call my people. Drinking Beverage

I don't have people Sad I am my only people.

That was to Stevie - you're one of his people. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-11-2015, 10:53 AM
(04-11-2015 10:48 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 10:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I don't have people Sad I am my only people.

That was to Stevie - you're one of his people. Big Grin

Ah, whoops. Well I'm excited to be one of his people.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
04-11-2015, 11:31 AM
(04-11-2015 10:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 01:13 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Will work on Reltzik's next.

All of those who still haven't gotten interviewed, resend me the times!

Did you decide on the website? If so I even used my programming skills to make you a software program that allows you to upload an interview and post it to the site in a simple button click, you just type the name of the person you are interviewing, who is doing the interview(will mostly be you but added Dark Light as an option in case you want to upload the old ones) a description and the file that goes with it and hit the upload button, wait a few minuets to upload and done, it's on the website and live.

It's a really inventive solution! I will use it, thank you for being awesome!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
04-11-2015, 12:27 PM
(04-11-2015 11:31 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 10:21 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Did you decide on the website? If so I even used my programming skills to make you a software program that allows you to upload an interview and post it to the site in a simple button click, you just type the name of the person you are interviewing, who is doing the interview(will mostly be you but added Dark Light as an option in case you want to upload the old ones) a description and the file that goes with it and hit the upload button, wait a few minuets to upload and done, it's on the website and live.

It's a really inventive solution! I will use it, thank you for being awesome!

Awesome and no problem, being really anti social and spending a lot of time on a computer can have it's uses Tongue

You can download the program here

04-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Added a new feature to the website! Email notifications! That's right, you can sign up with your email and have an email sent to you whenever Atothetheist posts a new interview, also uploaded Anjele's interview for a test.

04-11-2015, 04:22 PM
And before anybody knows it, JDog gains control over our PCs.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-11-2015, 04:24 PM
(04-11-2015 04:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And before anybody knows it, JDog gains control over our PCs.

I'm not nearly that good lol

04-11-2015, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 05:00 PM by Free Thought.)
(04-11-2015 04:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 04:22 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  And before anybody knows it, JDog gains control over our PCs.

I'm not nearly that good lol

Or is that just what you want us to believe?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
04-11-2015, 04:40 PM
(04-11-2015 04:38 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 04:24 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm not nearly that good lol

Or is that jut what you want us to believe?

Nah Angel Unsure