The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
04-11-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(04-11-2015 03:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Added a new feature to the website! Email notifications! That's right, you can sign up with your email and have an email sent to you whenever Atothetheist posts a new interview, also uploaded Anjele's interview for a test.
While I applaud your dedication, in the end,, updates will be posted here and I almost always ignore that type of emails. So many times I'm like "sounds good, let's sign up for the news letter" and in the end, I just end up deleting them without reading

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2015, 04:51 PM
(04-11-2015 04:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 03:54 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Added a new feature to the website! Email notifications! That's right, you can sign up with your email and have an email sent to you whenever Atothetheist posts a new interview, also uploaded Anjele's interview for a test.
While I applaud your dedication, in the end,, updates will be posted here and I almost always ignore that type of emails. So many times I'm like "sounds good, let's sign up for the news letter" and in the end, I just end up deleting them without reading

No problem, not meant for everyone but I'm sure some may find use for it. It's just there as a just in case situation.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
04-11-2015, 05:52 PM
(04-11-2015 04:51 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(04-11-2015 04:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  While I applaud your dedication, in the end,, updates will be posted here and I almost always ignore that type of emails. So many times I'm like "sounds good, let's sign up for the news letter" and in the end, I just end up deleting them without reading

No problem, not meant for everyone but I'm sure some may find use for it. It's just there as a just in case situation.

I signed up and bookmarked the page. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-11-2015, 05:48 PM
I uploaded the rest of the past interviews Atothetheist has finished, hope he does not mind me saving him some time Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
08-11-2015, 12:09 AM
(07-11-2015 05:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I uploaded the rest of the past interviews Atothetheist has finished, hope he does not mind me saving him some time Tongue

I definitely don't mind. I have three essays to finish by Monday.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
08-11-2015, 12:24 AM
(08-11-2015 12:09 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(07-11-2015 05:48 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I uploaded the rest of the past interviews Atothetheist has finished, hope he does not mind me saving him some time Tongue

I definitely don't mind. I have three essays to finish by Monday.

Ouch that's a lot of work! Best of luck with that Thumbsup

09-11-2015, 08:12 PM
Added the ability to save and load the audio position if you are listening on the website so if you need to leave you can save and later reload the interview from where you left off instead of having to start from the beginning and having to find where you left off.

[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
09-11-2015, 08:17 PM
Cool .

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
09-11-2015, 08:19 PM
(09-11-2015 08:17 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Cool .

Gets annoying when you have the worse memory and you have to spend 5 minuets going through the audio to find where you were.

09-11-2015, 08:30 PM
(09-11-2015 08:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 08:17 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  Cool .

Gets annoying when you have the worse memory and you have to spend 5 minuets going through the audio to find where you were.
Hey, it's an awesome feature, tons of times I have to determine where I stopped. I was just too lazy to write a longer message. It's definitely appreciated

[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post