The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
09-11-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(09-11-2015 08:30 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(09-11-2015 08:19 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Gets annoying when you have the worse memory and you have to spend 5 minuets going through the audio to find where you were.
I was just too lazy to write a longer message.

I know that feeling very well lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2015, 10:31 PM
Btw if anyone has any suggestions for the website let me know. Atothetheist works very hard on these interviews and I just want to make sure they are able to be accessed by everyone easily with as little effort or issues as possible.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
09-11-2015, 10:46 PM
It might be nice if a2 updates the op to reflect the website. So people don't have to search the thread to find it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-11-2015, 10:49 PM
Thanks so much for being such a great help Jdog. You and A2 make a good team!

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
09-11-2015, 10:54 PM
(09-11-2015 10:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It might be nice if a2 updates the op to reflect the website. So people don't have to search the thread to find it.

That's out of my control unless I possess him Tongue

(09-11-2015 10:49 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Thanks so much for being such a great help Jdog. You and A2 make a good team!

Not a problem Smile just excited to put my skills to actual use and challenge myself to get better at it plus he does the interviews so well and works so hard on them, if I can take the time to give him a place to store and present them in a nice, clean, organized fashion then I totally will.

[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
10-11-2015, 06:52 PM
Uploaded all of Dark Light's episodes. Now I will stop and let Atothetheist do his thing lol unless something breaks or I can add anything to make things better.

10-11-2015, 11:21 PM
(09-11-2015 10:46 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  It might be nice if a2 updates the op to reflect the website. So people don't have to search the thread to find it.

Done

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
10-11-2015, 11:21 PM
All that remains is editing the design
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/design_hell
Just kidding, it's fine

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
10-11-2015, 11:24 PM
(10-11-2015 11:21 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  All that remains is editing the design
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/design_hell
Just kidding, it's fine

Haha I have thought about trying a different design but it's not as easy as it seems. I may come up with a few different designs and put them to a vote.

10-11-2015, 11:36 PM
(10-11-2015 11:21 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

Done

Thanks iPhone didn't want to risk ducking it up.

Ducking phone Dodgy

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces