The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
12-11-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(12-11-2015 09:24 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Jdog, is there anyway for me to edit the list of the episodes so I can have them in relative order. It's trippy for me to see stark being at the bottom when he was the first.

Done! I think lol Just redownload the program and the new features should be available. If you have not downloaded it yet or forgot the link you can get it here Tongue, can't really test out the sorting on the website though until you update the correct dates.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
15-11-2015, 02:01 PM
(12-11-2015 03:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 09:24 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Jdog, is there anyway for me to edit the list of the episodes so I can have them in relative order. It's trippy for me to see stark being at the bottom when he was the first.

Done! I think lol Just redownload the program and the new features should be available. If you have not downloaded it yet or forgot the link you can get it here Tongue, can't really test out the sorting on the website though until you update the correct dates.

I'll get it done. Today is a free day, essentially. I will get it sorted.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
15-11-2015, 02:02 PM
(15-11-2015 02:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 03:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Done! I think lol Just redownload the program and the new features should be available. If you have not downloaded it yet or forgot the link you can get it here Tongue, can't really test out the sorting on the website though until you update the correct dates.

Remember to rest too.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
15-11-2015, 02:12 PM
(15-11-2015 02:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 03:18 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Done! I think lol Just redownload the program and the new features should be available. If you have not downloaded it yet or forgot the link you can get it here Tongue, can't really test out the sorting on the website though until you update the correct dates.

No problem, no rush.

(15-11-2015 02:02 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(15-11-2015 02:01 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'll get it done. Today is a free day, essentially. I will get it sorted.
Remember to rest too.

Yes, he should do that too!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-11-2015, 12:16 PM
Dealing with my hit and run accident, will try to get the latest episode out in a timely fashion today, and I will definitely sort out the episodes in a manner that is appealing to me :-)

Sorry for the numerous delays, life is a bitch, and like any bitch demands all my attention.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
16-11-2015, 02:50 PM
Don't sweat it Steve

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
16-11-2015, 03:02 PM
(16-11-2015 12:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Dealing with my hit and run accident, will try to get the latest episode out in a timely fashion today, and I will definitely sort out the episodes in a manner that is appealing to me :-)

Sorry for the numerous delays, life is a bitch, and like any bitch demands all my attention.

No rush, deal with what you have to, we are patient, just glad you are not hurt.

16-11-2015, 05:10 PM
New episode dropped, put the link in the OP.

Jdog, I made a mistake with the title, could you fix it to just Reltzik, I tried editing it (along with fashioning the date, btw) but the program was only working sporadically.

When am I gunna do your interview man?

16-11-2015, 05:13 PM
(16-11-2015 05:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  New episode dropped, put the link in the OP.

Jdog, I made a mistake with the title, could you fix it to just Reltzik, I tried editing it (along with fashioning the date, btw) but the program was only working sporadically.

Yeah I can and already noticed the date and already fixing it, the date was my fault, the program is sending the date in the wrong format, I'm going to add an updater to the program so any fixes I can just upload to the server and you can download without having to redownload the program everytime. If by sporadically you mean freezing then that's supposed to happen because it's talking to the server, if not then whats not working? and probably never, I'm extremely shy and quiet irl lol.

16-11-2015, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 16-11-2015 05:19 PM by Atothetheist.)
(16-11-2015 05:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 05:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  New episode dropped, put the link in the OP.

Yeah I can and already noticed the date and already fixing it, the date was my fault, the program is sending the date in the wrong format, I'm going to add an updater to the program so any fixes I can just upload to the server and you can download without having to redownload the program everytime. If by sporadically you mean freezing then that's supposed to happen because it's talking to the server, if not then whats not working? and probably never, I'm extremely shy and quiet irl lol.

Sometimes it says it updated successfully or it failed.

PS: Thanks for helping me out man, I really appreciate it.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post