The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-11-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(16-11-2015 05:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 05:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yeah I can and already noticed the date and already fixing it, the date was my fault, the program is sending the date in the wrong format, I'm going to add an updater to the program so any fixes I can just upload to the server and you can download without having to redownload the program everytime. If by sporadically you mean freezing then that's supposed to happen because it's talking to the server, if not then whats not working? and probably never, I'm extremely shy and quiet irl lol.

Sometimes it says it updated successfully or it failed.

Odd, I just did it like 10 times in a row and never failed. Maybe the server was busy or something.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2015, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 17-11-2015 02:54 AM by JDog554.)
(16-11-2015 05:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 05:13 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Yeah I can and already noticed the date and already fixing it, the date was my fault, the program is sending the date in the wrong format, I'm going to add an updater to the program so any fixes I can just upload to the server and you can download without having to redownload the program everytime. If by sporadically you mean freezing then that's supposed to happen because it's talking to the server, if not then whats not working? and probably never, I'm extremely shy and quiet irl lol.

Sometimes it says it updated successfully or it failed.

PS: Thanks for helping me out man, I really appreciate it.

After a lot of frustration and almost dropkicking my laptop, I updated the program with a updater so any fixes I make or features I add on, you can get directly without having to redownload the program everytime. Also no problem, happy to help.

Download Here

Edit: By the way, may want to fix Reltzik's link in the threads Original Post, should be http://ttaforumlounge.pe.hu/Listen.php?sub=Reltzik now that it is fixed.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
17-11-2015, 04:03 AM
Great interview again. Loved it.
17-11-2015, 07:53 AM
(16-11-2015 08:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 05:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Sometimes it says it updated successfully or it failed.

PS: Thanks for helping me out man, I really appreciate it.

After a lot of frustration and almost dropkicking my laptop, I updated the program with a updater so any fixes I make or features I add on, you can get directly without having to redownload the program everytime. Also no problem, happy to help.

Download Here

Edit: By the way, may want to fix Reltzik's link in the threads Original Post, should be http://ttaforumlounge.pe.hu/Listen.php?sub=Reltzik now that it is fixed.
Fixed and updated OP.

will the program work on a Mac? I want to edit it on my laptop while in school.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
17-11-2015, 08:01 AM
(17-11-2015 07:53 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(16-11-2015 08:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  After a lot of frustration and almost dropkicking my laptop, I updated the program with a updater so any fixes I make or features I add on, you can get directly without having to redownload the program everytime. Also no problem, happy to help.

Download Here

Fixed and updated OP.

Don't think so but you can try

17-11-2015, 08:03 AM
(17-11-2015 08:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 07:53 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fixed and updated OP.

Don't think so but you can try

Just tried, didn't work.

No worries, my man. I can do it at home just as easily. Again, thanks for all the help.

I am taking interview requests. IF we haven't set up a time, or done it yet, please get back to me. I am free all week after school and on Friday. I am busy on Saturday. Please PM me.

17-11-2015, 08:07 AM
(17-11-2015 08:03 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 08:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Don't think so but you can try

Just tried, didn't work.

No worries, my man. I can do it at home just as easily. Again, thanks for all the help.

I am taking interview requests. IF we haven't set up a time, or done it yet, please get back to me. I am free all week after school and on Friday. I am busy on Saturday. Please PM me.

I can setup a webpage later to do it when I wake up.

17-11-2015, 08:13 AM
(17-11-2015 08:03 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 08:01 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Don't think so but you can try

Just tried, didn't work.

I've been sitting here in the green room for quite a while, can I get a snack and a drink?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
17-11-2015, 01:47 PM
(17-11-2015 08:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 08:03 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Just tried, didn't work.

I've been sitting here in the green room for quite a while, can I get a snack and a drink?

My life has been hectic. Please assert yourself, do not wait for me to get back to you. Give me a time, notify me when its close to it, and it will get done. Communication is a two way street.

17-11-2015, 05:33 PM
(17-11-2015 01:47 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(17-11-2015 08:13 AM)Chas Wrote:  I've been sitting here in the green room for quite a while, can I get a snack and a drink?

My life has been hectic. Please assert yourself, do not wait for me to get back to you. Give me a time, notify me when its close to it, and it will get done. Communication is a two way street.

Sent you a P.M, hope it works Smile