• 2 Votes - 5 Average
18-11-2015, 11:47 AM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
I'll talk to him when he gets home from work
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2015, 10:16 PM
Suspended my website because it was causing too much traffic for a free account Facepalm I guess that's what I get for not paying for anything. Will have to just post here until I can figure something out.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-11-2015, 10:18 PM
(19-11-2015 10:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Suspended my website because it was causing too much traffic for a free account Facepalm I guess that's what I get for not paying for anything. Will have to just post here until I can figure something out.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
19-11-2015, 10:37 PM
(19-11-2015 10:18 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-11-2015 10:16 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Suspended my website because it was causing too much traffic for a free account Facepalm I guess that's what I get for not paying for anything. Will have to just post here until I can figure something out.

If the next place does not work, I'll use some of my allowance to buy hosting, can get pretty decent hosting for like $5 a month.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
19-11-2015, 10:57 PM
I am currently listening to Anjele. The interview was interrupted by two Skype calls from the US.

Loving this interview. I always thought of the name as An Gel too. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
20-11-2015, 04:37 AM
Listening to Stark. Very interesting.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
21-11-2015, 01:29 AM
(09-10-2015 12:35 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Have you ever heard me speak?

Apparently it's an alien tongue.

Yes and you certainly do have a southern accent. I quite liked you. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
22-11-2015, 08:05 PM
I am listening to Tarty's interview 'cause I misses teh kitty so much. Weeping

26-11-2015, 12:31 PM
Jdog, trying to post a special thanksgiving interview, but I am unable to. Can we rectify this problem?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
26-11-2015, 12:34 PM
(26-11-2015 12:31 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Jdog, trying to post a special thanksgiving interview, but I am unable to. Can we rectify this problem?

You must have missed my earlier post. They suspended my account because traffic was too high so website is down and pretty much gone.