The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
25-12-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(24-12-2015 08:52 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey guys! I am running out of my first month of SoundCloud pretty soon, so I have decided to set up a Patreon so that I might get some help funding the hosting of this project and other assorted works that I will be publishing on here.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2654305&ty=h&u=2654305

^ That's the link for it.

I am a little conflicted on doing this, tbh. It almost feels like I am profiting (If I get money) off of the forum, and that is definitely not something I want to do, however, I am incredibly low on funds, and I would like to keep this and other projects I am hosting to continue, and for that I need your help. I would also like to introduce new projects, and possibly start expanding to not just forum related stuff, but other stuff like blogging (I have my own blog, but I would like to make more posts on it that have to do with the projects that I will be releasing shortly.

Anyways, thank you guys for even humoring me when I took over this project and for bearing about ten hours worth of my voice!
Should have just made this donating thing a month ago just like I said you should. But it's up now so whatever.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
25-12-2015, 12:36 PM
(23-12-2015 11:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ah, The Silmarillion. Proof that everyone makes mistakes. Even Tolkien.

*shakes finger at you*

Coal for you young man. I expect this kind of talk from Chas and Ato, but a Stark should know better!

Tongue
[+] 4 users Like Hobbitgirl's post
25-12-2015, 12:43 PM
The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
Use any "profit" and buy things from TTA. You can have a raffle for those who you've interviewed to get the item.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
25-12-2015, 12:45 PM
(25-12-2015 12:36 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(23-12-2015 11:33 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Ah, The Silmarillion. Proof that everyone makes mistakes. Even Tolkien.

*shakes finger at you*

Coal for you young man. I expect this kind of talk from Chas and Ato, but a Stark should know better!

Tongue

Don't misunderstand me, dear Hobitess. I love the books The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.

I wish someone would make movies of them. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
25-12-2015, 07:56 PM
(24-12-2015 08:52 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey guys! I am running out of my first month of SoundCloud pretty soon, so I have decided to set up a Patreon so that I might get some help funding the hosting of this project and other assorted works that I will be publishing on here.

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2654305&ty=h&u=2654305

^ That's the link for it.

I am a little conflicted on doing this, tbh. It almost feels like I am profiting (If I get money) off of the forum, and that is definitely not something I want to do, however, I am incredibly low on funds, and I would like to keep this and other projects I am hosting to continue, and for that I need your help. I would also like to introduce new projects, and possibly start expanding to not just forum related stuff, but other stuff like blogging (I have my own blog, but I would like to make more posts on it that have to do with the projects that I will be releasing shortly.

Anyways, thank you guys for even humoring me when I took over this project and for bearing about ten hours worth of my voice!

Bump, bump, bump.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
25-12-2015, 08:01 PM
(25-12-2015 12:43 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Use any "profit" and buy things from TTA. You can have a raffle for those who you've interviewed to get the item.

Interesting idea. I like it.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
26-12-2015, 03:03 PM
Good News Everyone, I have received some money, so I can support this project longer,and by that time I should have some kind of gauranteed income. As a result of this happy news, I will not be accepting any monetary donations whatsoever (however nice you guys might be), because like I said, I only want donations when they are necessary, not when I can do without. So for that one special person, please retract your pledge! I will delete the link in OP, and I will ask that the mods remove the link from other people's posts.

If you feel charitable, please do not hesitate to donate to the forum so that the site can keep going on, but as for me, I will try my best to keep giving you content without the expense to anyone else!

- Steven

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 5 users Like Atothetheist's post
26-12-2015, 05:28 PM
(26-12-2015 03:03 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Good News Everyone, I have received some money, so I can support this project longer,and by that time I should have some kind of gauranteed income. As a result of this happy news, I will not be accepting any monetary donations whatsoever (however nice you guys might be), because like I said, I only want donations when they are necessary, not when I can do without. So for that one special person, please retract your pledge! I will delete the link in OP, and I will ask that the mods remove the link from other people's posts.

If you feel charitable, please do not hesitate to donate to the forum so that the site can keep going on, but as for me, I will try my best to keep giving you content without the expense to anyone else!

- Steven

You are a kick ass dude for being able to do this. Keep up the good work bro.

頑張って

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
26-12-2015, 05:40 PM

Gasp

But, but... But.
Oh well. I guess it only makes sense for us mazochistic fans.

(Oh and Tolkien never made mistakes. His only mistake was that he was a Christian Tongue The Silmarillion was a heavily edited version of random writings published by his son which would certainly have been more interesting had Tolkien edited them himself.) /crazyfanrant

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
26-12-2015, 06:46 PM
Good to hear Vosur's voice again. Haven't heard him since an evening on Skype.

Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat