The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
11-02-2016, 09:07 AM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
I'll start interviewing people, and when I get the money, I can start posting them, along with completing Genesis and the first TTA Topic Talk, which should be about Scientology, or possibly politics. There are certain days I can't do it because I am visiting the doctor's for check ups on my treatment and health, but I will do my best to make sure this keeps going.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
12-02-2016, 12:59 AM
(11-02-2016 09:07 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I'll start interviewing people, and when I get the money, I can start posting them, along with completing Genesis and the first TTA Topic Talk, which should be about Scientology, or possibly politics. There are certain days I can't do it because I am visiting the doctor's for check ups on my treatment and health, but I will do my best to make sure this keeps going.

Just make sure you're not putting too much on your plate.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
12-02-2016, 02:25 AM
(08-02-2016 07:01 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(08-02-2016 02:34 AM)Banjo Wrote:  If you wanna interview me, get to it fast. I may be dead next week. Big Grin I am home most days.

What the fuck else am I gonna do? Big Grin

And we'll talk about things that are funny. Not illness and death.

Like the time the couple had sex behind my drum riser while there was a fight and that guy was jummping up and down on the tent and all the women in gumboots.....

I've got thousands.

Life on the road. Ha!

I lived. Wink

I'll get you done.

Sexy!

[Image: 2015-New-font-b-Sexy-b-font-font-b-Mens-...font-b.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-04-2016, 10:52 AM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2016 10:59 AM by Atothetheist.)
COMING SOON

Got money for the subscription, for at least a month. My health has taken a slight upturn, so I am going to go for a new "Season" of interviews. Thank you for being patient with me, I know that it sucks having to wait for so long.

Same rules apply, If you or anyone wants an interview, please PM me so we can set up a date. Due to some of my health issues, I will be taking a less intense interviewing schedule, and I am really going to have to rely on you guys to be persistent with me, as my medication makes me loopy and gives me ADD like symptoms. If I miss a time, pester me, thanks.

Along with this, I am officially launching TTA Topic Talks and continuing Atothetheist Reads the Bible, so that will also be taking up interview times as well.

ALL INTERVIEWS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE AGAIN! PLEASE LISTEN TO GAIN A FEEL FOR THE FORMAT.

[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
21-04-2016, 11:05 AM
I will be redoing Nurse's interview. She will be the next one posted.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
21-04-2016, 11:52 AM
Yeah the only reason i signed up to Soundcloud has returned.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
21-04-2016, 12:54 PM
(21-04-2016 11:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah the only reason i signed up to Soundcloud has returned.

Brilliant. I am interested in interviewing you as well, is that something we can set up?

21-04-2016, 05:01 PM
(21-04-2016 10:52 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  COMING SOON

Got money for the subscription, for at least a month. My health has taken a slight upturn, so I am going to go for a new "Season" of interviews. Thank you for being patient with me, I know that it sucks having to wait for so long.

Same rules apply, If you or anyone wants an interview, please PM me so we can set up a date. Due to some of my health issues, I will be taking a less intense interviewing schedule, and I am really going to have to rely on you guys to be persistent with me, as my medication makes me loopy and gives me ADD like symptoms. If I miss a time, pester me, thanks.

Along with this, I am officially launching TTA Topic Talks and continuing Atothetheist Reads the Bible, so that will also be taking up interview times as well.

ALL INTERVIEWS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE AGAIN! PLEASE LISTEN TO GAIN A FEEL FOR THE FORMAT.

ClapClapClapClapClap

Glad the interviews are back and ongoing and super, SUPER glad that your health is better. Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-04-2016, 09:33 PM
Would love to do one of these. Never been interviewed before, no idea what to say really but yeah, sounds like a lot of fun.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-04-2016, 07:15 AM
Apparently I will be interviewed. Let's not talk religion. I have many funny stories. Like the tour with the bra hanging from the rear vision mirror. The guitarist saying "Big as yer head mate. Big as yer fucking head!" I'll never forget that tour. 2 1/2 thousand kilometers in four days playing four shows. All in a van. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.