The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
22-04-2016, 07:18 AM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(22-04-2016 07:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Apparently I will be interviewed. Let's not talk religion. I have many funny stories. Like the tour with the bra hanging from the rear vision mirror. The guitarist saying "Big as yer head mate. Big as yer fucking head!" I'll never forget that tour. 2 1/2 thousand kilometers in four days playing four shows. All in a van. Smile

Well, you'll get your chance later today. I am opening up certain times today for an interview before I have to head off to the Doctor's.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
22-04-2016, 07:23 AM
(22-04-2016 07:18 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 07:15 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Apparently I will be interviewed. Let's not talk religion. I have many funny stories. Like the tour with the bra hanging from the rear vision mirror. The guitarist saying "Big as yer head mate. Big as yer fucking head!" I'll never forget that tour. 2 1/2 thousand kilometers in four days playing four shows. All in a van. Smile

Well, you'll get your chance later today. I am opening up certain times today for an interview before I have to head off to the Doctor's.

Good luck with your health.

I am playing Saturday and Sunday. Travelling to Newcastle on Monday, playing Tuesday, at the hospital Wednesday.
Free Thursday all day. Your Wednesday.

Cheers. I have been interviewed many times so there is no rush.

Just get your health together. Frankly, I am concerned about you. Not me.

Okay?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
22-04-2016, 07:27 AM
(22-04-2016 07:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 07:18 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Well, you'll get your chance later today. I am opening up certain times today for an interview before I have to head off to the Doctor's.

Good luck with your health.

I am playing Saturday and Sunday. Travelling to Newcastle on Monday, playing Tuesday, at the hospital Wednesday.

Okay?

Okay, Wednesday is good then.

23-04-2016, 04:23 AM
(22-04-2016 07:27 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-04-2016 07:23 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Good luck with your health.

Okay?

Okay, Wednesday is good then.

Cool. Let me know what time.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
23-04-2016, 08:55 AM
(21-04-2016 12:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 11:52 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah the only reason i signed up to Soundcloud has returned.

Brilliant. I am interested in interviewing you as well, is that something we can set up?

Yeah, I'd be fine with that.Big Grin

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
23-04-2016, 05:56 PM
(23-04-2016 08:55 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  
(21-04-2016 12:54 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Brilliant. I am interested in interviewing you as well, is that something we can set up?

Yeah, I'd be fine with that.Big Grin

PM me with days and times that you will be available and we can set something up.

And Banjo, Sometime around 4:00 CST.

23-04-2016, 06:07 PM
(23-04-2016 05:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 08:55 AM)Commonsensei Wrote:  Yeah, I'd be fine with that.Big Grin

PM me with days and times that you will be available and we can set something up.

Man that is 7 am here. It takes me at least 90 minutes to wake up. Can you call at 5.30?

By that time I will have had a shower and some coffee. I often awake very confused. It's the effect of the drugs I am on.

For example I awoke at 7 am this morning. I had to have two very strong Lebanese coffees, orange juice and a shower before I felt awake.

Banjo.
23-04-2016, 06:18 PM
(23-04-2016 06:07 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(23-04-2016 05:56 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  PM me with days and times that you will be available and we can set something up.

Man that is 7 am here. It takes me at least 90 minutes to wake up. Can you call at 5.30?

By that time I will have had a shower and some coffee. I often awake very confused. It's the effect of the drugs I am on.

For example I awoke at 7 am this morning. I had to have two very strong Lebanese coffees, orange juice and a shower before I felt awake.

Yeah, that's no problem.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
23-04-2016, 06:20 PM
(23-04-2016 06:18 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Yeah, that's no problem.

Cheers mate. Thumbsup

I've forgotten my Skype address. Zeke has it, as does Nishi.

Banjo.
23-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Hi! I've been an atheist for as long as I can remember, probably since I ever started thinking about he concept of whether or not god exists, since my early teens. I have never been a religious person.

I am unemployed, I pretty much hate life all the time. I'm sort of a socially awkward person. I pay a lot of attention to politics, I am a voracious music fan, I'm always indulging in new albums. I'm very much a full album person, that's how I listen to my music.

I guess you could see me as a nerd, but I dunno. Is a nerd just someone who engages in stuff that's just as pointless as your average person, but requires a bit more mental effort? I guess you could say that. Idk if listening to music really involves mental effort though, maybe for paying attention.

I'm joining this forum because basically, I feel like some of the smartest people in the world are atheist, humanist, secular, that's the sort of person who I trust to have a level head and discuss politics with. Rational thinking, evidence, reason, these are qualities I admire!