The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-04-2016, 08:09 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
(23-04-2016 07:50 PM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  Hi! I've been an atheist for as long as I can remember, probably since I ever started thinking about he concept of whether or not god exists, since my early teens. I have never been a religious person.

I am unemployed, I pretty much hate life all the time. I'm sort of a socially awkward person. I pay a lot of attention to politics, I am a voracious music fan, I'm always indulging in new albums. I'm very much a full album person, that's how I listen to my music.

I guess you could see me as a nerd, but I dunno. Is a nerd just someone who engages in stuff that's just as pointless as your average person, but requires a bit more mental effort? I guess you could say that. Idk if listening to music really involves mental effort though, maybe for paying attention.

I'm joining this forum because basically, I feel like some of the smartest people in the world are atheist, humanist, secular, that's the sort of person who I trust to have a level head and discuss politics with. Rational thinking, evidence, reason, these are qualities I admire!

This is the wrong thread mate. This thread is for interviews.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-04-2016, 05:14 AM
oh well. sorry.
[+] 1 user Likes Mittens Deluxe's post
24-04-2016, 05:34 AM
(24-04-2016 05:14 AM)Mittens Deluxe Wrote:  oh well. sorry.

First post. How are you to know? Go to the introductions section.

No biggie. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
24-04-2016, 01:27 PM
My brother just got into an accident. Cops are at my house. I am postponing any interviews today.

24-04-2016, 01:45 PM
(24-04-2016 01:27 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  My brother just got into an accident. Cops are at my house. I am postponing any interviews today.

Oh no Sad keep us updated. Hope it is not too serious.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
24-04-2016, 08:01 PM
damn, well I certainly hope he is going to be ok. Let us know how everything goes.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
24-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Best wishes mate.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
05-05-2016, 03:11 PM
Okay, all, I finally have everything squared away, got a new professional microphone to replace my shitty gaming headset. I think I am all good to do this thing. Shadow Fox, I know I contacted you about this, Banjo you are going to be interviewed, I don't care how many other interviews you've had, you are next.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
05-05-2016, 05:13 PM
Hi mate.
I am taking some time off. Erik's death hit me very hard. So hard I became exceedingly ill and nearly ended up in hospital. I am sick today. Have been in bed for days just trying to sleep. Have been to the hospital, doctors....

Now I am back on the drug my time is limited. Twice weekly visits to the hospital plus other commitments with doctors. It will be at least 5 weeks until I am able. I have biopsies, lumbar punctures etc all on my list. I've no time.

Thanks mate. D.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-05-2016, 05:19 PM
(05-05-2016 05:13 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi mate.
I am taking some time off. Erik's death hit me very hard. So hard I became exceedingly ill and nearly ended up in hospital. I am sick today. Have been in bed for days just trying to sleep. Have been to the hospital, doctors....

Now I am back on the drug my time is limited. Twice weekly visits to the hospital plus other commitments with doctors. It will be at least 5 weeks until I am able. I have biopsies, lumbar punctures etc all on my list. I've no time.

Thanks mate. D.

Hang in there, mate. I'm here whenever you're able and willing.

[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post