The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
10-10-2015, 03:11 PM
RE: The Forum Lounge - Featuring You!
Doing some minor editing on earmuff's interview. It's not going to be released immediately (At least my thought processes says so) because I do want to adhere to my twice a week schedule and it gives me material and time to work ahead. I am still open for sign-ups and going to re-contact those that are next in line to confirm a definite time and place the interview can take place. I might push back my episode a bit to accommodate new people, and finally Tartarus, I told everyone (that includes you) to PM me if you want an interview. I will not be accepting or even registering Interview request on this thread, as it can clutter up and adds no real substance. If ANYONE wants and interview, a PM is how you apply.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
10-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Will Edit the OP to include finished interviews that haven't been posted yet, and up and coming ones so that, if you wish, you could submit questions to certain users. I will also update THIS thread whenever a new ep is released and other such considerations.

I will be starting my secondary program soon and would love for some potential topics as well as potential users who feel compelled to talk about them to be sent to my Pm inbox so I can get that one on the road as well.

Hope you all have a good day, I am currently typing in a college dorm room that is not my own Tongue

10-10-2015, 03:21 PM
Thanks for that one A2 and Kings chosen.

A2 you could always end your interviews by asking them who they would like you to do next.
[+] 2 users Like Nishi Karano Kaze's post
10-10-2015, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2015 03:28 PM by Atothetheist.)
(10-10-2015 03:21 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Thanks for that one A2 and Kings chosen.

A2 you could always end your interviews by asking them who they would like you to do next.

Problem with that is, there is no guarantee that person would WANT to do it, and I am loathe to put that person on the spot in that format. I have no problem with people suggesting people on the thread, but I would like to keep that type of stuff our of the audio session as much as possible (I said my piece about Banjo because I wanted to express my willingness to interview people.)

Also, I like the finishing question, too. I think its a nice way to end it, before we go through final comments so to speak.

10-10-2015, 03:34 PM
(10-10-2015 03:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 03:21 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  Thanks for that one A2 and Kings chosen.

Problem with that is, there is no guarantee that person would WANT to do it, and I am loathe to put that person on the spot in that format. I have no problem with people suggesting people on the thread, but I would like to keep that type of stuff our of the audio session as much as possible (I said my piece about Banjo because I wanted to express my willingness to interview people.)

Also, I like the finishing question, too. I think its a nice way to end it, before we go through final comments so to speak.
I guess you are right.
10-10-2015, 03:41 PM
I also think this bares notice.

It has kind of come to my attention that some people who have a negative history with me might be hesitant to PM and sign up because of that history and because I might reject them.

Let me say this: This is a COMMUNITY project, not MY project. I didn't create it, I am just maintaining it because I believe that this is a unique feature that I would like to become a good part of the forum. I am not the creator nor the arbiter of the project. I would like to eventually pass this on to someone else who can keep it running when I think my time has run its course and know that no-one will be denied and the project is safe.

Whatever you think my bias is towards you (against or towards) I must stress that it WILL NOT deny you the chance to get interviewed, or affect the questions that I will ask or the responses that I give. This isn't a showcase of members I think is awesome, Its a showcase of the community.

However, if you still feel uncomfortable, PM me and we might be able to come to some kind of an arrangement that will make you comfortable to take advantage of this opportunity.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
10-10-2015, 03:57 PM
Hey Steve, it's not letting me listen to the first 3 interviews. Keeps saying I have to sign up or some crap.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-10-2015, 04:12 PM
(10-10-2015 03:57 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hey Steve, it's not letting me listen to the first 3 interviews. Keeps saying I have to sign up or some crap.

I'll find the files, and move them onto another site.

11-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Bump this up so that people will see it. Need to again tomorrow for the people who get on during work and not so much during the weekend.

Cool

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
11-10-2015, 08:30 PM
soooo, when will you interview DLJ?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post