The Fundamentalist Christian Test

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-10-2010, 06:32 PM

Wink The Fundamentalist Christian Test
[Image: 4969249489610756318.jpg]

Take the test

*Gaspers* I'm a Fundie! Full fledgling and everything! God bless me. Angel

I answered everything the opposite of what I believe and I had an etiffany.
I know why Fundies exist. Because it's easier than thinking.
Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 10:06 PM
RE: The Fundamentalist Christian Test
I took it right-out and got this result:

Your result for The Fundamentalist Christian Test ...
Anti-Fundie

You scored 19 Fundiness points!
You are an Anti-Fundie! This probably means that you're a logical, analytical person, and probably a big fan of Occam's Razor. You're very likely an athiest, or at least an agnostic leaning that way. It's also likely that you were raised with a Christian upbringing, and eventually saw how nonsensical the whole thing was.

On the downside, though, you may come off as a bit dispassionate or cold. Logic is a fine and upstanding virtue, but sometimes it's nice to humor the less intelligent. Makes it a lot easier to get a date, y'see.

Don't take it as an insult, though, my rational friend! You may occasionally look down your nose at a willfully ignorant Fundie, but at least you're not trying to beat 'em over the head with an ancient book of fairy tales.

I don't think I come across as cold or dispassionate, though..... do I? Tongue

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-10-2010, 10:30 PM

I got "anti-Fundy" also, when I answered as my true self.
28-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Me, too. The dispassionate, or cold part is crap.
Find all posts by this user
03-11-2010, 10:46 PM

Sane

You scored 31 Fundiness points!
You're Sane! I bet that's a relief!

You're most likely an intelligent, people-focused person, and probably an agnostic or lapsed Christian. You tend to avoid the more outspoken Christians of the world, and probably consider them a bit nuts, but on the whole you respect their dedication and try to treat them as fellow human beings.

On the downside, Anti-Fundies might consider you a bit wishy-washy, and Fundies will happily lump you in with anyone who disagrees with them. Your respect for others' beliefs will serve you well, however, so don't worry too much. You're the sane one, after all.

lol <3
03-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Yay!

I'm an anti-fundie!

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
04-11-2010, 02:38 AM
You're Sane! I bet that's a relief!

You're most likely an intelligent, people-focused person, and probably an agnostic or lapsed Christian. You tend to avoid the more outspoken Christians of the world, and probably consider them a bit nuts, but on the whole you respect their dedication and try to treat them as fellow human beings.

I think it's because the abortion questions where a bit tricky... And I'm still making up my mind about that topic.