The Fundies 2012 Dilemma

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2011, 08:14 PM
The Fundies 2012 Dilemma
My mum explained to us at our Baby Jesus Consumption Feast that what she and her friends were most worried about in the next election is that all they'll have to choose from is a perversion of Christianity or the negro fellow. ... Bits of Baby Jesus went flying from everyone's mouth. Got a little in my nose.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
25-12-2011, 08:17 PM
RE: The Fundies 2012 Dilemma
Personally i would vote for the one that isnt a fundie.

Yet again im not american so my opinion means nothing as i cant vote.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
25-12-2011, 08:38 PM
(25-12-2011 08:17 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Personally i would vote for the one that isnt a fundie.

Yet again im not american so my opinion means nothing as i cant vote.

I got the impression they might not have the stomach to vote for either. Advantage negro fellow.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-12-2011, 10:02 AM
(25-12-2011 08:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got the impression they might not have the stomach to vote for either. Advantage negro fellow.

I know the choices for elections are never that great in america. But is obama really that bad that a fundie is actually an option?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
26-12-2011, 10:18 AM
(26-12-2011 10:02 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(25-12-2011 08:38 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I got the impression they might not have the stomach to vote for either. Advantage negro fellow.

I know the choices for elections are never that great in america. But is obama really that bad that a fundie is actually an option?

Only to a conservative.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-12-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm afraid this happens about everywhere. On election day you have to choose between somebody who's not good versus somebody who's really bad.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
29-12-2011, 08:31 AM
Paul 2012

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
29-12-2011, 08:39 AM
It is a scary field when the least crazy candidate praises a bunch of gold plates (Huntsman not Romney). Why am I not hearing much about Huntsman? He actually seems like a viable option.

I wasn't . . . until I was
I am . . . until I'm not
[+] 1 user Likes free2011's post
29-12-2011, 08:57 AM
(29-12-2011 08:39 AM)free2011 Wrote:  Why am I not hearing much about Huntsman? He actually seems like a viable option.

Probably you've just answered your own question. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-12-2011, 09:57 PM
Although as a Canadian I'm not allowed to vote I still like to follow the american election and pick sides.
So far I'm leaning towards Gringrinch (I Hope that's close) as he is both a Catholic and a conservative so that's 2 towards him also as former speaker he has a fair amount of knowledge of the House of Commons?.

Unfortunately I have heard he is corrupt. What I am wondering is how corrupt. As a Canadian I have a fairly high tolerance towards political corruptness. example, Our only viable leader (there is literally no one else) Stephen Harper tried to make us believe Canada would post a surplus in 2008 or the height of the recession. people said it was bull and as he was in danger of loosing his job, he closed government which stopped his firing and then announced that Canada would post an 87 billion dollar deficit. Whoops!

And after that at the next election we elected him again this time to a majority meaning he is now basically a dictator. (like I said NO ONE ELSE) so can Gringrich top that. If not I'll probably support him. also I voted for Harper

I'm homophobic in the same way that I'm arachnophobic. I'm not scared of gay people but I'm going to scream if I find one in my bath.

I'm. Also homophobic in the same way I'm arachnophobic. I'm scared of spiders but I'd still fuck'em.
- my friend Marc