The Fundies on Vacation???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2017, 06:17 AM
The Fundies on Vacation???
I've noticed that the more rabid of the fire, brimstone, and God is Watching You Masturbating crowd hasn't been around of late.

Perhaps the " rapture" actually happened, they both got sucked up to heaven, and nobody noticed..

A guy can hope.

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
14-08-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: The Fundies on Vacation???
(14-08-2017 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've noticed that the more rabid of the fire, brimstone, and God is Watching You Masturbating crowd hasn't been around of late.

Perhaps the " rapture" actually happened, they both got sucked up to heaven, and nobody noticed..

A guy can hope.

Big Grin

Nope...drove by three churches on Sunday morning!!! Just to be sure, IHOP had people waiting outside for tables around 1:00. It was hot and many were in suits and dresses. Definitely still here.

It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.
14-08-2017, 06:38 AM
(14-08-2017 06:26 AM)reeveseb Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 06:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I've noticed that the more rabid of the fire, brimstone, and God is Watching You Masturbating crowd hasn't been around of late.

A guy can hope.

Big Grin

Nope...drove by three churches on Sunday morning!!! Just to be sure, IHOP had people waiting outside for tables around 1:00. It was hot and many were in suits and dresses. Definitely still here.

Ahhhhh... But those weren't "real Christians" ®..

They always assure everyone it's a very exclusive club..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
14-08-2017, 07:03 AM
Well, presently there are plenty of them on YouTube. I debated one yesterday who challenged me to prove there was no God. When I listed all of the logical fallacies he was engaging in, he promptly disappeared. This is typical of fundies. The strength of their convictions is inversely proportional to their inability to think for themselves. Consider
14-08-2017, 07:19 AM
(14-08-2017 06:38 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(14-08-2017 06:26 AM)reeveseb Wrote:  Nope...drove by three churches on Sunday morning!!! Just to be sure, IHOP had people waiting outside for tables around 1:00. It was hot and many were in suits and dresses. Definitely still here.

Ahhhhh... But those weren't "real Christians" ®..

They always assure everyone it's a very exclusive club..

I suppose you're right. But they're real convincing on Sundays. The rest of the time, it's hard to tell them apart from all of those unwashed with which they are commingling.

It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.
14-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Maybe they're still driving home from Charlottesville.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post