The Funeral for Justice Scalia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-02-2016, 02:32 PM
RE: The Funeral for Justice Scalia
(20-02-2016 02:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 02:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well, they actually do that .. in case you were being facetious. At the end of the "canon" the priest holds up the "host" (bread) and breaks it in half.
No magic show is complete without the sawing. Drinking Beverage

Funny, when the priest held up the host I called out...break it in half, break it in half...he didn't do it on camera, at least not the on the channel we had on. Tongue

Maybe he was a rookie? Or didn't know how to play to the camera?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2016, 02:33 PM
(20-02-2016 02:32 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 02:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Funny, when the priest held up the host I called out...break it in half, break it in half...he didn't do it on camera, at least not the on the channel we had on. Tongue

Maybe he was a rookie? Or didn't know how to play to the camera?

We may have been watching the wrong station...it was on about 8 different ones. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
20-02-2016, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2016 07:49 PM by Dark Light.)
I caught a bit of it on CNN. It didn't dawn on me until now to ask "Why the fuck is this being televised?". I cannot think of a good reason why. Don't remember any other funeral being televised until very recently. Am I wrong here? Is this weird? Macabre?

Maybe Elvis, JFK, Princess Dianna, Michael Jackson, and Ronald Reagan are all that I can think of of the top of my head, and I'm not entire sure of that short list.

20-02-2016, 07:52 PM
The last televised memorial service I remember seeing came from North Korea. What does that say about American politics? Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
20-02-2016, 09:11 PM
(20-02-2016 02:30 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 02:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well, they actually do that .. in case you were being facetious. At the end of the "canon" the priest holds up the "host" (bread) and breaks it in half.
No magic show is complete without the sawing. Drinking Beverage

Funny, when the priest held up the host I called out...break it in half, break it in half...he didn't do it on camera, at least not the on the channel we had on. Tongue

Laugh out load Oh, shit, you did a funny! Laugh out load I'm going to have to remember this the next time I go to a burying mass. Unless it's mine, in which case I won't have much say, and I can only hope that my wishes are followed.
21-02-2016, 05:08 AM
(20-02-2016 01:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-02-2016 12:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  Did he get to see the part where the priest saws Jesus in half? Consider

Nope...he changed the channel...I already know how it ends. Undecided

[Image: 20160201232850!Titanic_poster.jpg]

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.