The Gaza Zoo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2014, 03:57 PM
The Gaza Zoo
This truly is a sad sight and thing to hear about.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/world/meas...hpt=wo_mid

Quote:The sights at the Gaza zoo couldn't be sadder.
In a tiny cage, a baboon sits, picking seeds off the floor, desperately eating whatever he can find. Next to the baboon, the carcass of his mate and five offspring lay in the pen, decomposing in the August heat.

This never should had happened to them. I wish there was something we could do to help these poor animals. They are in need of a hero who can rescue them and bring them to a shelter that can actually take care of them and bring them someplace where they can be happy.

Psalm 14:1 - There is NO God!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2014, 04:17 PM
RE: The Gaza Zoo
(20-08-2014 03:57 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  This truly is a sad sight and thing to hear about.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/18/world/meas...hpt=wo_mid

Quote:The sights at the Gaza zoo couldn't be sadder.
In a tiny cage, a baboon sits, picking seeds off the floor, desperately eating whatever he can find. Next to the baboon, the carcass of his mate and five offspring lay in the pen, decomposing in the August heat.

This never should had happened to them. I wish there was something we could do to help these poor animals. They are in need of a hero who can rescue them and bring them to a shelter that can actually take care of them and bring them someplace where they can be happy.

The humans there are in desperate need of a similar rescue, unfortunately.

A truly depressing situation, the conflict between Israel and the Palestine states. I really don't see any way a resolution can be passed that will end the violence. It's an endless cycle of carnage with no foreseeable conclusion.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post